Difference and Similarities Between Glo Yakata and Glo Berekete Tarrif Plans
After my previous post on Glo Data Plans, questions have been coming in on differences and Similarities between Glo BEREKETE and Glo YAKATA Tariff Plans. So I will be giving you the difference and similarities between the two plans in this post but before we go into that, let’s look at what is Glo BEREKETE Tariff Plan and Glo YAKATA Tariff Plan.
What is Glo BEREKETE Tarrif Plan?
BEREKETE Tariff Plan is a prepaid tariff plan from Glo to reward its customers with amazing voice and data benefits every time they recharge their Glo lines with a minimum of N100.
What is Glo YAKATA Tarrif Plan?
YAKATA Tariff Plan is a prepaid plan from Glo to reward its customers with amazing data and voice benefits every time they recharge their Glo lines. The plan allows customers to satisfy their browsing and talking needs from the same recharge.
Difference Between Glo BEREKETE Tariff Plan & Glo YAKATA Tariff Plan
Looking at their definition above, you will notice that both share the same definition and that’s absolutely why the question of their differences arised. Below is the difference between the two plans which are differentiated using questions and answers.
1. Who is eligible for Glo BEREKETE and Glo YAKATA?
- Glo BEREKETE Tariff Plan is eligible to all new and existing prepaid customers while Glo YAKATA Tariff Plan is eligible to only new prepaid customers once they activate their lines.
2. What Benefit do I enjoy from Glo BEREKETE and Glo YAKATA?
Glo BEREKETE Tarrif Plan
- You will receive a welcome bonus of N600 for all new customers when you have successfully activated your SIM which includes registering your SIM, recharging N100, and making the first call.
- You will also enjoy a whopping 700% bonus on every recharge to call all networks and to browse the Internet.
- There is also an Additional 150% data bonus on 1st recharge of the month (5GB free) for 4 months.
- You also enjoy up to a 100% bonus on every data plan you buy every month for 4 months. This is actually for only New Customers.
Glo Yakata Tarrif Plan
- You get a whopping 6GB FREE data Every Month for 6 months!
- You will also get 2,200% which is 22 times the value on every N100 recharge to call all networks.
3. How much do I pay for making calls on Glo BEREKETE and YAKATA?
- In Glo BEREKETE, calls you to make from the main account balance are charged at 36k/sec and the ones you make from the voice bonus account are charged 77k/sec while
- In Glo YAKATA, calls made from both the main account and bonus account are charged at 70k/sec. SMS from the main account is charged at N4/msg and N20/msg for the bonus account.
Similarities Between Glo BEREKETE Tariff Plan & Glo YAKATA Tariff Plan.
Below are some similarities between the two plans which I also used questions and answers to draw out.
1. What happens if I have an existing data plan before recharging?
- Your bonus data will be added to your existing data volume and the higher validity period supersedes. Eg. if you have an existing data plan of 2GB with 30 days validity and you recharge with N200, you will receive an 80MB bonus and your new data balance will be 2.08GB with 30 days validity.
2. How do I know if I have received the BEREKETE Bonus or YAKATA Bonus?
- You will be sent a confirmation message to your phone after every recharge but if you did not receive any message, dial *230*1#.
3. Will I get YAKATA benefits if I recharge with Glo e-Top Up?
- Yes, both plans are available on both physical and e-recharge platforms.
4. What if I’m unable to consume all my BEREKETE or YAKATA Bonus within the Validity Days?
- An unused bonus cannot be carried over in both plans unless another recharge is made within the 7 days bonus validity period.
5. Can I share my BEREKETE or YAKATA bonus with another Glo customer?
- No, you cannot share bonuses in both plans, any value in the bonus account is not shareable or transferrable.
6. Can I accumulate my BEREKETE or YAKATA bonuses?
- Yes, every recharge you make in both plans will increase the total airtime balance in your bonus account.
7. Is Glo BEREKETE and Glo YAKATA a promotional offer?
- No, both are tariff plans and customers will continue to enjoy the plan benefits as long as they are eligible.
These are the differences and similarities between the two plans, if you have more, you can contribute in the comment section, Thanks.
NASIMS Initiates Payment of Npower 2022 April Stipend
NJFP Beneficiaries To Get 100k Monthly Stipend And All You Need To Know
Npower Latest News on April And May Stipend Payment For Today 30th June 2022
NJFP Mgt Sends New Notice To Applicants As Soft Skill Training Site Experiences Technical Issue
Direct Link To Apply For CBN/AFF eNaira Hackathon 2022
Latest ASUU News On Resumption, ASUU Strike Update Today, 29 June 2022
Npower Latest News on April, May And June Stipend Payment For Today 29th June 2022
NJFP Update: Applicants Starts Receiving Link For Their NJFP Soft Skills Training
Latest ASUU News On Resumption, ASUU Strike Update Today, 28 June 2022
Npower Latest News on April, May And June Stipend Payment For Today 28th June 2022
Tips2 years ago
Best Android VPN Apps in 2020 (Full List)
How To8 months ago
How To Migrate To Airtel RCCG Plan 2021 – All You Need To Know
Business & Loans5 months ago
Nirsal Microfinance Bank Sends Important Notice To NIB Applicants
Business & Loans5 months ago
NMFB AGSMEIS SME Loan Online Assessment Test Questions & Answers
News5 months ago
JAMB Announces Official Date For 2022 UTME Registration
News6 months ago
WAEC GCE 2022 Registration Form Instructions and Guidelines
Business & Loans5 months ago
Latest NPower News For Today Monday 24th January 2022
Tips7 months ago
How To Easily Convert MTN Bonus To Data 2021