Code to Check your SIM Registration Status in Nigeria: MTN, GLO, Airtel and 9Mobile
SIM card registration is done when acquiring a new SIM which enables Government track record of GSM subscribers in Nigeria. It also helps in retrieval of Lost SIM card and in tracking down criminals.
I will be sharing with you codes to check your SIM card registration status in this post which will enable you know if you are to go and update your SIM registration details before your SIM is blocked. So if you have been looking for such information, search no further because you are at the right place.
MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile Codes to Check your SIM Registration Status
Below are the codes required to check your SIM card registration status to avoid being blocked.
- For MTN, dial *7891#
- For Glo, SMS REG to 746 or 3456
- For 9mobile, dial 746 or 200
- For Airtel, dial *746#
The aforementioned codes will enable you confirm your SIM registration status to avoid you being blocked by NCC.
- 9mobile Affordable Data Plans 2020: Price, Validity and Subscription Code
- Glo Data Plans 2020: Price and Activation Codes
- Top New Airtel Data Plans 2020: Prices and Activation Code
- Difference and Similarities Between Glo Yakata and Glo Berekete Tarrif Plans
- How To Check RAM Memory on Windows 10