Glo Always On Tariff Plan – All You Need To Know
Glo ‘Always On Tariff Plan’ is the newest Tariff Plan introduced by Glo in order to meet the need of its customers. In this article, we will be walking you through all you need to know about the Glo Always On Tariff Plan, so make sure you read until the end.
Glo being one of the biggest telecommunication companies in Nigeria, they always have the interest of their customers at heart that’s why they often introduce new tariff plans to reward their customers.
You may also want to read Code to Check your SIM Registration Status in Nigeria: MTN, GLO, Airtel and 9Mobile
The Glo ALWAYS ON Tariff Plan, comes with an assurance of 365 days of continuous service, even if the customer does not make/receive calls, texts or browse.
Before we move further, let’s look at what Glo Always Tariff Plan is all about.
What is Glo ALWAYS ON?
Glo ALWAYS ON is a prepaid tariff plan which allows customers to retain their phone numbers for one full year (365 days) irrespective of whether they have used their lines or not. With Glo ALWAYS ON, you do not need to worry about your line getting suspended or disconnected even if you have not made calls, used data, or SMS.
The Glo ALWAYS ON is specifically beneficial to customers who travel out of the country for more than 90 days or customers who do not have ready access to SIM replacement touch-points; they can rest easy knowing that their line will not be disconnected due to inactivity. What’s more, customers on ALWAYS ON also enjoy a whooping 12k/sec rate to all networks (no hidden charges attached).
Some of the other things you need to know about the Glo Always On Tariff Plan:
The ALWAYS ON Tariff plan is available to all prepaid customers.
You can subscribe to Glo ALWAYS ON by dialing *777# and selecting ALWAYS ON from the menu.
N500 one-time fee is deducted from your main account balance and your line is moved to the Always On plan, which gives you 365 days of uninterrupted access to the network.
You may also want to read Glo Data Plans 2020: Price and Activation Codes
Some Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
What does always on mean in Glo?
- Glo ALWAYS ON is a prepaid tariff plan which allows customers to retain their phone numbers for one full year (365 days) irrespective of whether they have used their lines or not. With Glo ALWAYS ON, you do not need to worry about your line getting suspended or disconnected even if you have not made calls, used data, or SMS.
What is the cheapest tariff plan on Glo?
Glo BEREKETE Tariff Plan is the Cheapest tariff plan on Glo, It is a prepaid tariff plan from Glo to reward its customers with amazing voice and data benefits every time they recharge their Glo lines with a minimum of N100.
- You will receive a welcome bonus of N600 for all new customers when you have successfully activated your SIM which includes registering your SIM, recharging N100, and making the first call.
- You will also enjoy a whopping 700% bonus on every recharge to call all networks and to browse the Internet.
- There is also an Additional 150% data bonus on 1st recharge of the month (5GB free) for 4 months.
- You also enjoy up to 100% bonus on every data plan you buy every month for 4 months. This is actually for only New Customers.
Which Glo tariff plan is the best for data?
- Glo Berekete Tariff Plan is the best for data. It allows you to get an additional 150% data bonus on 1st recharge of the month (5GB free) for 4 months.
Who is eligible for ALWAYS ON offer?
- All Glo prepaid customers can subscribe to ALWAYS ON.
How do I subscribe to Glo ALWAYS ON?
- Simply dial *777# and select ALWAYS ON from the menu. Upon your confirmation, a one-time fee of N500 will be deducted from your main account after which you will be subscribed to the plan.
What if I do not have up to N500 in my main account?
- You will not be able to subscribe to ALWAYS ON, as the plan requires a one-off subscription payment of N500.
How do I know if Glo is always on?
- You will receive a text message from Glo, telling you “Your Subscription to Glo Always On Plan was successful”
What benefits do I enjoy with ALWAYS ON?
1. Your line will be retained on the Glo network for 365 days guaranteed, no matter what. This means that your line will not be suspended, disconnected, or de-activated for one full year even if you do not make/receive calls, text, or browse for the entire period.
2. You can make/receive calls at any time during the 365 days so long as you have sufficient airtime balance in your account. There is no need to visit any Gloworld or to contact customer care for your line to be reactivated.
3. You enjoy an amazing tariff of 12k/sec flat to call ALL networks; no hidden charges, no daily subscription charges!
Can I transfer unused balance(s) from my old plan to ALWAYS ON?
Yes. Unused balance(s) in your main account will be automatically credited to your ALWAYS ON account upon successful subscription. However, any unused bonus balance(s) on the old plan will no longer be available upon subscription to ALWAYS ON, so we recommend that you fully utilize your bonus(es) before subscribing to ALWAYS ON.
How do I renew my ALWAYS ON Subscription?
Ensure you have a minimum of N500 airtime balance in your main account. Dial *777# and select ALWAYS ON from the menu. Upon your confirmation, a one-time fee of N500 will be deducted from your main account balance.