Best Investment Apps 2020 That Makes Your Money Work For You
In recent years, research has shown that investors are investing more online through various investment apps due to the kind of security and convenient services these apps offer.
These apps tend to make it easy for investors to invest through their great user-friendly interface and you don’t even need to be an expert before you can invest in these apps because their support team works 24/7 to ensure they solve any problem you encounter when using their app.
In these posts, I will be walking you through the best investment apps that tend to offer great investment opportunities and hassle-free investment experience, so that in the race of increasing your capital; you don’t end up losing it all. If you are looking for the best investment apps to throw your money on, you are at the right place but before we go on, let’s get an insight into what investment apps are.
What are Investment Apps?
Investment apps are mobile apps that allow individuals, whether experts or beginners to save money with the option to invest and also track their investments. Individuals can invest in stocks, mutual funds, or the Agric sector, depending on the app and what they offer.
Best Investment Apps
Cowrywise is the first on our list, this app helps you easily plan, save and invest online with a strong interest rate.
With Cowrywise, you can invest in low, medium, and high-risk investments. Some of these investments include mutual funds and money market securities offered by third parties.
Benefits of Using Cowrywise
- You can create as many savings plans as possible
- Flexibility in funding your Cowrywise account with any Nigerian bank (either manually or automatically from your bank account.)
- Allows you to invest in different types of mutual funds
- Cowrywise does not charge any SMS fee or account maintenance fee.
- The systematic Investment program allows you to invest a fixed amount regularly into a mutual fund daily, weekly or monthly.
2. Trove App
Nigerians have found it difficult over the years to invest in US stocks but with the help of Trove App, Nigerians are now able to buy US stocks, Chinese and Nigerian stocks direct from their mobile phone.
Benefits of Using Trove App
- Offers a flexible capital investment rate
- A one-time fee of $5 is required to open a US brokerage account
- Allows you to automate your investment by linking to your debit card
Piggyvest is a savings and investment platform by enables you to save responsibly and invest on the go.
You earn both in saving money and investing in the app. They offer 10% – 15.5% interests on savings and over 25% return on investments.
In Piggyvest you can co-invest in guaranteed fixed-income investments with other users and with the help of their safe lock feature, you can lock your funds so you don’t have access until your set date. You also earn over 13% interest rate. You can download Piggyvest both in android and iOS version
Benefits of Using Piggyvest
- The investment plan allows you to earn nothing less than a 25% interest rate over your capital.
- Gives you the flexibility to earn while saving. You earn between 10% – 15.5% interest rate over your funds
- Has a referral programme that allows you to earn by referring friends to PiggyVest.
- With the Autosave option, you don’t have to log in to save money. This is done automatically from your debit card.
Bamboo which is also referred as investbamboo is an investment app that allows you buy and sell hundreds of Nigerian and US stocks at your finger tip.
Investbamboo allows you have access to over 3,000 stocks listed on Nigeria and US stock exchange directly from your mobile app.
You can fund your account both with Naira or dollars and their app is fully launched in Nigeria as one of the best investment apps in the country. You can download it both on the Android app and the iOS app.
Benefits of Using Bamboo
- The flexibility of funding your account with both Naira and dollars
- Unrestricted access of over 3000 Nigeria and US stocks
- Bamboo gives you clear picture of your portfolio’s performance, so you can adjust your positions.
- Bamboo offers bank level security and also protected by NG & US SEC (Securities Exchange Commission).
FarmCrowdy is an investment app that allows you invest in agriculture. They are the leading agribusiness platform in Nigeria that offers you the best tool and environment to invest in agriculture.
You don’t really need to be involved in the running of the farm, just invest and they will take care of the rest.
Benefits of Using FarmCrowdy
- Offers flexible payment options for investors
- Farmcrowdy provides insurance cover over your initial capital in order to reduce the risk of losing your investment
- The investment duration ( farm cycle) runs from 5 months to 12 months)
ThriveAgric is another agricultural investment app that enables you empower farmers and make your profit.
Your invested money is put into a farm and your investment duration depends on the farming cycle. All you need to do to start is downloading their app in Android Play Store or Apple IOS store
Benefits of Using ThriveAgric
- Investors are allowed to visit the farm only after giving a week notice of their coming
- Updates of farm produce are sent to investors every month
- Offers a user-friendly interface on the app
- Insures investors capital with leadway, so if there are any cases of damages or whatsoever; your funds will surely return back to you
Carbon is one of the best apps for offering quick loans. They give loan to salary earners and the app can also be used to pay bills.
They also allows you to invest and earn profit through their investment app called PayVest. You earn up to 16% interest rate per annum with PayVest.
Benefits of Using Carbon
- Gives flexibility to earn up to 16% interest per annum
- Payment flexibility to withdraw and fund your account
- Offers different financial services other than investment products
- Bank-grade security protects your funds
Afrinvestor is an online investment platform, they offer online trading services include trading tools, trading support and comprehensive investor education.
With the help of the Afrinvestor app, you can have access to trade Nigeria stocks with your smartphone at the comfort of your home and make your profit.
Benefits of Using Afrinvestor
- Offers live equities trading that allows you to see live prices of stocks and also bid for offers
- Provides a dashboard to track your investment both fixed and equity
- Afrinvestor is free (apart from commission) and supports all countries
- Creating an account with Afrinvestor is free and does not require any initial deposit
How Should I Choose an App?
Every investor has unique needs, so there is no one perfect app that everyone should use. Instead, it’s best to look at your personal finances and also your investment skills.
You should also consider which of the investments you are much more comfortable with and how you want to manage your investments before choosing the right app.
Also, it’s imperative to review costs and fees, as those can take a huge bite out of your investment gains over time. Never invest in something you don’t understand and never sign up for a paid investing service if you don’t believe it’s a good value.
How To Easily Process USA Student Visa 2023 (Full Guide)
Furniture Industry Fund For South Africans – Apply Now
House Cleaner Jobs In Canada With Free Visa For Immigrants
Taxi Drivers Jobs In Canada With Free Visa For Immigrants
EPL Game Week 9 Full Fixtures And Predictions 2023/2024
List Of Farm Worker Recruitment Agencies In Canada 2023/2024
UK Universities Accepting Third Class or HND Certificates for Master’s Degrees
Colleges and Universities Accepting HND, 2:2, and 3rd Class for Master’s Programs in Canada
Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD Scholarships in Canada
Fully Funded Canadian Government Scholarships for International Students 2023/2024
Tips3 years ago
Best Android VPN Apps in 2020 (Full List)
Tips1 year ago
Happy New Month Messages and Wishes For December 2022
Tips1 year ago
Shiloh 2022 Programme Schedule – Theme, Date And Time For Winners Shiloh 2022
Jobs & Scholarship1 year ago
Latest Update On 2023 NPC Ad hoc Staff Recruitment Screening
Business & Loans1 year ago
Dollar To Naira Today Black Market Rate 1st December 2022
Business & Loans1 year ago
SASSA Reveals Grant Payment Dates For December 2022
Jobs & Scholarship2 months ago
House Keeping Job in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023
Business & Loans1 year ago
Npower Latest News On August Stipend For Today Friday 2nd December 2022