Infinix Hot 9 was announced on March 23rd, 2020 and released on April 2020. It comes with an improved features which made it stand out and a worthy upgrade to Infinix Hot 8. Some of those features includes an improve design, camera, processor and more.
Infinix Hot 9 X655C Key Specifications
- 6-inch IPS Display, 720 x 1600 pixels (269 PPI)
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio A25 (12 nm)
- Android 10.0; XOS 6.0
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB / 128GB Built-in Storage, with SD-Card Support
- 16MP + 2MP + 2MP + QVGA Quad Rear Cameras
- 8MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear)
- 5000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Infinix Hot 9 features quad (4) camera in order to accommodate more camera features. The 64GB and 128GB ROM version of the device comes with a 16MP primary camera while the 32GB ROM version of the device comes with a 13MP primary camera.
The other three set of cameras includes a 2MP macro camera, 2MP depth camera and a QVGA (Low light sensor) camera. There is also a LED flash attached to it which is capable of shooting photos in HDR, Panorama, and videos maxed at 1080p @ 30fps.
At the front, it features 8MP shooter selfie camera which has the capability of shooting photos and also shoot videos maxed at 1080p 30fps.
Design and Display
The Infinix Hot 9 comes with a glass front and a plastic back body. It comes in different varieties of color which includes Midnight Black, Quetzal Cyan, Violet, and Ocean Wave.
At the back of the device, it houses a quad camera setup and also a LED flash attached to it. Beside the cameras, there is a finger print and also an Infinix logo below it which indicates it is an infinix device.
In the front, it features a 6.6-inches IPS LCD display which has a dimension of 720 x 1600 pixels and a ratio of 20:9. It is really a great device for multimedia functionalities.
Hardware and Software
The Hot 9 features an octa-core Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 processor and a PowerVR GE8320 graphics processing unit. It has 32GB 2GB RAM, 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM storage options.
The smartphone comes with Android 10.0 version of operating system and XOS 6.0 user interface running on the device.
Connectivity and Battery
Infinix Hot 9 features 4G LTE internet connectivity, 3.5mm headphone jack. Bluetooth 5.0 and a 2.0 version of Micro-USB port. It also has a dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) which both can run 4G LTE.
On the battery aspect, the smartphone is powered with a massive Non-removable Li-Po 5000mAh battery.
Infinix Hot 9 Price in Nigeria
Infinix Hot 9 price in Nigeria starts at around 56,000 Naira. In Kenya price starts at around 12,999 KSh and Ghana at 689 GSH.
Infinix Hot 9 Full Specifications
The following below are the full specifications:
- Technology: GSM/ HSPA/ LTE
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 38, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Announced: 2020, March 23
- Status: Available. Released 2020, April
- Dimensions: 165.4 x 76.8 x 8.8 mm (6.51 x 3.02 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 185 g (6.53 oz)
- Design: Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Color: Midnight Black, Quetzal Cyan, Violet, Ocean Wave
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.6 inches, 105.2 cm2 (~82.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~266 ppi density)
- OS: Android 10, XOS 6.0
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio A25 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 32GB 2GB RAM, 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM
- Emmc 5.1
- Quad: 13 MP, (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, PDAF, 2 MP, (macro), 2 MP, (depth), QVGA (Low light sensor) or 16 MP, (wide), PDAF (64/128 GB models only), 2 MP, (macro), 2 MP, (depth), QVGA (Low light sensor)
- eMMC 5.1
- Features: Triple-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Single: 8MP (wide)
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio: FM radio
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery