University College Dublin (UCD) 2021-2022 Global Excellence Masters Scholarships for African Students – Ireland
The University College Dublin is offering global excellence masters scholarship which is fully funded by UCD International and aims to attract excellent candidates to the UCD’s graduate programs and encourage early application.
Scholarship awards are applicable to full time Masters programmes, this is excluding all clinical programmes and Masters programmes in the Smurfit School of Business, joint masters programmes, online programmes and the MSc in Digital Investigation & Forensic Computing
Benefits of the UCD Masters Scholarship
- 100%Global Excellence Tuition Fee Scholarship
- 50% Global Excellence Tuition Fee Scholarship
Requirements for the UCD Masters Scholarship Qualification
Applicants must be African, current residents of an African country, and classified as non-EU for tuition fee and application purposes;
- Open toall successful applicants to eligible full time, taught programmes who are citizens of and resident in Africa.
- Eligible programmes are limited to those that are graduate taught programmes, where the student must be based in Dublin and no part of the programme is awarded by another institution. All Clinical Programmes are ineligible for the Global
Excellence Scholarship. A full list of eligible programmes is provided in Eligible Programmes.
- Applicants must be self-funding and classified as non-EU for tuition fee and application purposes;
- This is a highly competitive scholarship, and as such successful applicants are likely to have obtained a first class honours degree (For Masters).
- Scholarships are renewable annually subject to the student maintaining an annual grade point average of no less than 3.08/4.2 (upper second class)
- In order to be eligible to apply for this advertised scholarship, applicants must have ‘Offer’, ‘Conditional Offer’, ‘Accept’ or ‘Conditional Accept’ status associated with their application;
Interview date, Process and Venue for UCD Masters Scholarship
Selection Criteria: Successful candidates will be selected on merit paired with a holistic review of their scholarship application
The application deadline is March 31, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University College Dublin (UCD) on sisweb.ucd.ie to apply
In order to be eligible to apply for this advertised scholarship, applicants must have ‘Offer’, ‘Conditional Offer’, ‘Accept’ or ‘Conditional Accept’ status associated with their application.
For more details, visit UCD website