Apply for NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV 2021 Tertiary Scholarship Scheme For Young Nigerian Undergraduates
Joint Venture NNPC/NAOC/OADO invites suitable qualified applicants for its 2021 Tertiary Scholarship Scheme as one of its corporate social responsibility.
Category of Awards
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. NAOC reserves the right for selection and shortlisting of candidates.
Applicants Should Note:
- Application for NAOC Tertiary Scholarship is FREE.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the NAOC Tertiary Scholarship
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the NAOC Tertiary Scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- NAOC does NOT assign representatives/agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test online or at designated test centres.
Table of Contents
Requirements for NNPC/NAOC/OANDO 2021 Tertiary Scholarship
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 academic session)
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependents of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
NOTE: The aptitude test will take place either online (remotely) or at designated centers to be communicated to shortlisted applicants. Applicants are to indicate at the point of application whether they wish to write the test online at their own comfort or at designated test centres (cost of transportation to the centres to be borne by applicants).
Documents Required for Application of NNPC/NAOC/OANDO 2021 Tertiary Scholarship
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
The deadline is May 14, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Nigerian AGIP Oil Company Limited on candidate.scholastica.ng to apply
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
- All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAOC compliance declaration, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAOC_compliance.pdf
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2021 to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a SMS that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the capture centres https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2021 and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Please don’t try to apply twice to avoid being disqualified from the scholarship and NIN is not compulsory for the completion of your application.
How To Apply For NCC 10M Grant For Tech Enthusiasts in Nigeria
Dollar To Naira Today Black Market Rate 23rd September 2023 (Aboki Exchange Rate)
Week 12 Pool Result For Saturday 23rd September 2023 – Pool Tips
EPL Game Week 6 Full Fixtures And Predictions 2023/2024
How To Easily Register And Submit Applications On CBN PVS Portal
Dollar To Naira Today Black Market Rate 21st September 2023 (Aboki Exchange Rate)
Week 12 Pool Fixtures For Saturday 23rd September 2023 – Pool Tips
Dollar To Naira Today Black Market Rate 18th September 2023 (Aboki Exchange Rate)
CBN Begins COVID-19 Loan Recovery As Beneficiaries Are Caught off-guard
Week 11 Pool Result For Saturday 16th September 2023 – Pool Tips
Tips3 years ago
Best Android VPN Apps in 2020 (Full List)
How To2 years ago
How To Migrate To Airtel RCCG Plan 2021 – All You Need To Know
Tips3 years ago
Difference and Similarities Between Glo Yakata and Glo Berekete Tarrif Plans
Business & Loans2 years ago
Nirsal Microfinance Bank Sends Important Notice To NIB Applicants
Business & Loans2 years ago
NMFB AGSMEIS SME Loan Online Assessment Test Questions & Answers
Tips2 years ago
How To Easily Convert MTN Bonus To Data 2021
News2 years ago
JAMB Announces Official Date For 2022 UTME Registration
Business & Loans2 years ago
Latest NPower News For Today Monday 24th January 2022