E-JUST TICAD7 African Scholarship for Science, Technology and Innovation Fields 2021/2022
E-JUST offers “E-JUST TICAD7 African Scholarship for STI” to develop high quality human resources in the field of STI (Science, Technology and Innovation) toward future African STI network and beyond.
Aim and Benefits of E-JUST TICAD7 Masters Scholarship
Tuition fees, accommodation, medical care, monthly stipend and round-trip flight ticket.
Duration of Award: The period necessary to complete the degree requirements in E-JUST, which should be within two years + Preparatory Course if applicable for M.Sc. degree.
Requirements for E-JUST TICAD7 Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Applicants shall be researchers or instructors who belong to universities or research institutions in Africa who needs to obtain M.Sc. degree in the list of applicable courses as below No. 2 or top-class undergraduate students who are expected to be researchers or instructors by those universities.
- Applicant must be a holder of nationality of a country in Africa except for Egypt.
- Must have home address and current address in African continents.
- Not serving in the military.
- Applicants should be under 30 years on September 1, 2020.
- Applicants shall continue their jobs in their home universities or institutions after completion of their postgraduate programs at E-JUST. Endorsement of application forms by their home institutions is required in order to assure they would return to home institutions in future
Interview date, Process and Venue for E-JUST TICAD7 Masters Scholarship
- E-JUST will send the result to each applicant after documents classification and analysis on March 11, 2021, the accepted applicants will be invited to the interview.
- The exam and interview will be held by video conference via Skype (requires good internet connection) on March 21 -25, 2021.
- E-JUST will announce the final decision to the applicants on April 29, 2021.
Documents Required for Application
- Letter of endorsement by home institutions ( for currently employed TAs/Researcher…etc.)
- Application Form
- Statement of Purpose
- B.Sc. Certificate and B.Sc. Transcript
- B.Sc. Graduation Project
- M.Sc. Certificate and M.Sc. Transcript
- International TOEFL 79/Academic IELTS 6.5
- Personal Photograph (Formal Photo)
- Personal Data Passport Page
February 13, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology (E-JUST) on international-admission20.ejust.edu.eg to apply
The applicant should complete the application before the deadline and attach all the required documents
For more details, visit E-JUST website