The general public is hereby informed that the State Teachers’ Service Board is undertaking a fresh Teachers’ Recruitment Exercise, following the cancellation of the process the Board began in 2018/2019.
Therefore, the Kaduna State Teachers’ Service Board calls for applications from all eligible and interested applicants wishing to develop a career in the teaching profession to apply for teaching appointments in the public secondary schools in Kaduna State.
Requirements for Secondary School Teachers Recruitment Qualification (KSTSB)
For recruitment into the service of the Board, an applicant MUST:
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma obtained from a recognized Institution of Higher Learning;
- Not be above 50 years of age:
- Possess the NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate;
- Holders of Master’s Degree or Ph.D. are also eligible to apply: and
- Be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the State.
- Possession of teaching qualification(s) and certified computer knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Candidates with requisite skills to carry out research and innovation to support digital learning in the State are especially encouraged to apply.
The deadline is on January 12, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Kaduna State Teachers’ Service Board (KSTSB) on tsbrecruitment.com to apply
- All interested and eligible applicants MUST complete an online application form through this fink: https://tsbrecruitment.com. H. Kaduna State Govemment is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and gender equality.
- Persons Living With Disability (PwDs) are also encouraged to apply