Council For Educators Internship Programme 2022 For Unemployed South African Youths
The South African Council for Educators is inviting suitable graduates who have completed their studies at the Institution of Higher Learning and students who require experiential training to obtain their qualifications to participate in an Internship Programme
The South African Council for Educators is inviting suitable graduates who have completed their studies at the Institution of Higher Learning and students who require experiential training to obtain their qualifications to participate in an Internship Programme. The duration of programme is twelve months, with effect from the date of appointment. Interested and qualifying graduates that are currently unemployed are invited to apply. Those who have undergone the Internship programme will not be considered. Successful candidates will receive a stipend of R5000.00 per month.
You may also want to read SASSA Announces Grant Payment Dates For August 2022
1. Registration Interns
-Certificate /Diploma/Degree in Management Assistant/Office /Public Administration/Operation Management
The Registrations Intern will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with the client queue and client center and walk-in educators
- Assist with all the applications that do meet the registration application requirements.
- Ensure that educators who need copies are assisted.
- Ensure that all processed documents from processors at the window are taken to the back.
- All documents printed are handed to educators within a reasonable time
- Capture all certificates that are to be sent for the second time
- Keep an updated database and registration
- Assist to capture application forms which are classified as Provisional and Conditional registration.
- Capture returned certificates on the system and file them
2. CPTD Data Capturer Interns
-Certificate /Diploma/Degree in Management Assistant/Office /Public Administration/Operations Management
Capture all the Professional Development and research data pertaining to educators, schools, providers, and evaluators on the CPTD Information System, MS Office database, and spreadsheet programmes.
- Maintain accurate schools, educators, providers, and evaluators’ records and information.
- Assist with general administrative and secretarial duties as required by the Senior Manager.
- Assist in administering surveys and capturing data from the PD and Research Division as a whole.
- Ensure that weekly and monthly reports and stats are submitted regularly and timeously to the PD and Research Management Team.
- Undertake any other functions as assigned by the Supervisor/s.
- Assist in the stationery requisition and also be in charge of the maintenance and preparations of the boardroom as and when there are departmental meetings scheduled to take place.
- Ensure all documentation is properly handled, filed, and stored securely for the Professional Development and Research Division.
3. Finance Interns
-Certificate /Diploma/Degree in Financial Management/Bcom/Supply Chain Management/Logistics
|Assist in ensuring that all incoming postal order receipts are accounted for: by capturing of postal orders received and daily electronic capturing of income receipt data.|
|Assist in ensuring that all incoming cheques, money orders are accounted for: Reconcile list of cheques, money orders and postal orders received, verifying details captured, daily banking of cash and cheques.|
|Assist in ensuring that membership payments are capture and accounted for: membership information captured daily and daily capturing of cash receipts.|
- Assist capturing of manual receipts to pastel evolution system resulting to backlog.
- Assist invoicing schools and managing school accounts.
- Assist in calling schools for schedules relating to payments received via eft on a daily/monthly basis resulting to invoicing of debtors/school accounts taking longer than usual.
- Assist in processing cashbook (transfers)
- Assist in processing refunds.
- Assist in handling of daily enquiries telephonically and via email resulting in queries not getting resolved in a most efficient manner.
- Assist with capturing creditors
- Assist with capturing cashbook payment, petty cash receipts and payment
- Assist with filling cashbook related document
- Assist with collecting Orders and ensure supplier’s supporting documents are properly authorized.
You may also want to read FG Set To Commence GEEP 2.0 Loan Second Phase Registration
4. Corporate Service Intern
-Certificate /Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management/Public Admin
- Prepare Requisition and load them on the BPM System
- Write and Update Outstanding Requisitions and follow up the requisitions
- Type and populate the Quarterly Reports template and submit to Corporate Services
- Type Letters to be submitted to Divisional Managers, Finance and Chief Finance Manager
- Capture and Record a list of Applications
- Help in organizing Packs for Staffco Meetings
- Assist in preparing Packs for Shortlisting and Interviews
- Schedule shortlisting and Interviews as directed by Corporate Services Manager
- Assist in issuing Invitations of Staffco Meetings
- Issue invitations to Candidates and sent regret letters to Unsuccessful Candidates
- Conduct Building Checklists every Friday in Compliance to OHS
- Follow-up on requisitions for Provincial Offices
- Assist to arrange logistics for travel and accommodation of Committee members
How to Apply
Send your signed application letter for the position applied for, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, and certified copies of ID and qualifications. Please forward your application, to the Human Resource Unit: Private Bag X127, CENTURION, 0046 or hand deliver it to The Human Resource Unit, SACE Building, 240 Lenchen Avenue (corner Jean Avenue) CENTURION. Correspondence is limited to short-listed applicants. The closing date for applications is 12 August 2022. Direct your Queries to Mary Chauke: 012 663 0429 or Mpho Moloi: 012 663 0422.
NB: Those who have participated in an Internship programme before will not be considered. Successful candidates will receive a stipend of R5000.00 per month.
USA Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 To Apply | Application Ongoing
Happy Nigeria Independence Day Messages And Wishes 2022
100+ Happy New Month Wishes And Messages For October 2022
Week 13 Pool Result For Saturday 1st October 2022 – Pool Tips
8 Strategies To Grow Your Business With A Loan
NECO Result Checker Portal 2022 | result.neco.gov.ng
EPL Game Week 9 Full Fixtures And Predictions 2022/2023
Dollar To Naira Today Black Market Rate 30th September 2022
Latest ASUU Strike Update For Today 30th September 2022
Npower Latest News On August Stipend For Today Friday 30th September 2022
Tips2 years ago
Best Android VPN Apps in 2020 (Full List)
How To11 months ago
How To Migrate To Airtel RCCG Plan 2021 – All You Need To Know
Tips2 years ago
Difference and Similarities Between Glo Yakata and Glo Berekete Tarrif Plans
Business & Loans8 months ago
Nirsal Microfinance Bank Sends Important Notice To NIB Applicants
Business & Loans8 months ago
NMFB AGSMEIS SME Loan Online Assessment Test Questions & Answers
News8 months ago
JAMB Announces Official Date For 2022 UTME Registration
Business & Loans8 months ago
Latest NPower News For Today Monday 24th January 2022
News9 months ago
WAEC GCE 2022 Registration Form Instructions and Guidelines