Npower Payment Update: Ministry Releases New Report on Payment Issues, Insists Some Beneficiaries Caused Their Problem
In today’s Npower Payment Update, the National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) has released a report on the causes of issues that have hindered the payment of many beneficiaries of the Batch C Npower Programme.
It’s no longer news that the Npower Management, yesterday, announced that it will be embarking on the resolution of payment issues relating to “FAILED Payment” and “NO Payment Data Available”.
You may also want to read Four Reasons Why Some Batch C Stream 1 Beneficiary Might Not Receive Their September Stipend
A wide report from NASIMS noted that some beneficiaries were the possible cause of the FAILED PAYMENT and NO PAYMENT DATA AVAILABLE which has delayed the payment of such beneficiaries Stipends.
The Team reported that while it ran a check on the Batch C beneficiaries NASIMS profile pages, the following discoveries were made ON SOME BENEFICIARIES PROFILE, which constituted to their inability to get paid:
1) Some beneficiaries did not do the COMPULSORY physical verification exercise which resulted in their profile status CHANGING FROM BENEFICIARY TO APPLICANT.
2) Some Beneficiaries did physical verification exercise but was not successful resulting in PENDING payment Status or CHANGING FROM BENEFICIARY TO APPLICANT.
3) Some beneficiaries provided Wrong Bank account details which resulted in ACCOUNT INVALIDATION.
4) Some beneficiaries provided No Bank account details which also led to ACCOUNT INVALIDATION.
5) Some beneficiaries did not provide their Bank Verification Number (BVN) which resulted in ACCOUNT INVALIDATION.
6) While some Batch C Npower beneficiaries had Information mismatch whereby their Information did not tally with those provided in Profiles, BVN, or Account Details. Etc.
NASIMS clarified that it has continued the collation of beneficiaries data in a bid to fix all issues while noting that when beneficiaries’ information is collated and correction effected, the changes would not reflect instantly in the NASIMS Profiles, as the beneficiaries may expect.
The Npower Management urged beneficiaries to be patient stating that “after collation of details and resolution of issues, it might take DAYS for the beneficiaries to get paid”.
If you are among the beneficiaries having payment issues and you haven’t submitted your account details to NASIMS, then follow the below step to do that on their official Facebook page.