Google Ad Grants for Non-Profits ($10,000 USD Monthly Search Grants) 2021
The Google Ad Grants for Non-Profits 2021 is finally here, continue reading to see how to apply.
Attract donors, raise awareness for your organization, and recruit volunteers with in-kind advertising on Google Search. Ad Grants provides access to $10,000 USD of in-kind advertising every month for text ads.
You may also want to read Google Partners with Nigeria’s Ministry of Youth and Sports to Help Recover its Economy Faster
What You Need To Know About Google
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engines, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Facebook. Google was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California.
Aim and Benefits of Google Ad Grants
You’ll receive $10,000 USD of in-kind advertising from Google each month to create text-based ads and get access to tools to help you build effective campaigns that can display on Google Search when people look for information related to your nonprofit.
- Raise Awareness for your cause
- Drive more website views and activity
- Track your non-profit marketing efforts
- Reach the people who need your help
Requirements for Google Ad Grants 2021
To be eligible for a Google for Nonprofits account, an organization must:
- Be registered as a charitable organization in one of the countries listed below. All organizations must be verified as a nonprofit organization by TechSoup or the local TechSoup partner
- Meet the requirements in its own country. Sometimes countries have additional eligibility requirements. Find your country in the list below to review the additional requirements.
- Agree to the Google for Nonprofits Terms.
You are not eligible for Google for Nonprofits if your organization is:
- A governmental entity or organization
- A hospital or health care organization (charitable arms or foundations associated with healthcare organizations are eligible).
- A school, academic institution, or university (philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible). Learn more about Google for Education, Google’s programs for educational institutions.
You may also want to read How to Apply For Support Grants Nigeria 2021 – Get N20,000 Monthly Now
How to Apply
To apply, kindly go to Request a Google for Nonprofits account
As part of requesting a Google for Nonprofits account, you’ll need to register your organization with TechSoup. They handle the nonprofit verification process for our program.
If you’re not currently registered, you’ll be able to register once you start the request for a Google for Nonprofits account.
If you’re already registered with TechSoup, you’ll just need your verification token to use during your request.
Once we’ve verified your organization’s eligibility, you’ll be able to activate the Google products that best meet your needs.
For more details, click here