Energy Talent Company 2021 Graduate Solar Engineer Trainee Programme for Female Nigerian Engineers
The company has stated that they will be training promising graduates for the energy industry and provide job placements with reputable Solar companies. Our talents will then go on to continue receiving training and professional development for a maximum of two years after job placement.
We are poised to transform the African economy in the next three decades. We aim to do this by developing high-quality professional energy talent that will lead the energy access transformation in Africa.
Also Read: IKEDC Young Engineers Programme 2021
About Energy Talent Company
Energy Talent Company trains solar engineers to meet and exceed all known industry standards. Top solar companies hire our engineers to work full time on their staff or on short term projects.
Benefits of Energy Talent Company 2021 Internship Programme
- Three months of physical and online training, with job placement thereafter
- Learn in a team environment with local and international trainers
- Continuous professional development in the solar industry
Requirements for Energy Talent Company Internship Programme Qualification
- A graduate from any of these disciplines: Mechanical engineering, Physics, Architecture, and related fields to the electrical and electronics industry.
- Residence in any state in Nigeria
- Should be between age 18 and 35
- Completed NYSC
The deadline is May 8, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Energy Talent Company on docs.google.com to apply
For more details, visit Energy Talent Company website.