Standard Chartered Bank is inviting Applications from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Internship Roles in Nigeria.
Requirements for SCB Global Graduate Internship Qualification
- To apply for an Internship position, you must have the legal right to work on a permanent basis in the country for which you’re applying for the full duration of the internship. If you’re applying in the US, you must have the legal right to work on a permanent basis. If candidates are applying for a role in the UAE, we may consider applications from nationals of Middle Eastern and North African countries.
- Interns must be in their penultimate (second to last) year of undergraduate study. We will accept internship applications from final year students who are required to complete mandatory National or Military service after graduation.
- The Bank does not sponsor work permits for the purposes of Internship
Interview date, Process and Venue for SCB Global Graduate Internship
- All Interns participating in the Bank’s Global Internship Programme will be evaluated during 10th week of employment.
- Evaluations will be used in final recruitment decisions for the International Graduate Programme with an aim to provide an offer before the internship is completed.
How to Apply
- Click here forInternship Programme – Financial Markets
- Click here for Internship – Wealth Management
- Click here for Internship – Global Banking – Nigeria
For more details, visit SCB career website