Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Progamme 2021 For Young Entrepreneurs
Are you a Nigerian young person, between the ages of 18 – 35? Have you seen a problem or issue that is really just an opportunity? Do you have an idea or solution that you are not quite sure how to articulate or implement but you’re passionate about and willing to see it through?
Then, Orange Corners is the place for you.
For now, the programme will take place virtually.
This program will not only provide the foundational entrepreneurial knowledge, tools and resources needed to transform an idea into a business but will also make available the networks and support needed for sustainable growth of the business.
Aim and Benefits of Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Progamme
There is a variety of benefits the program will offer you of which the most important ones are:
- Enterprise Management Training
- Business Incubation & Advisory Services
- Funding for prototype development & testing
- Mentorship & Coaching
Requirements for Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme Qualification
In order to meet the selection criteria you must be:
- Be an aspiring entrepreneurs from Lagos, Nigeria
- Be between 18-35 years old
- Have a validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old
- The product or service responds to a local challenge in Nigeria
- The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals
Budding entrepreneurs will be selected based on the:
- Social Impact
- Clarity of Market
- Sustainability & Scalability of the business idea
- Competence of the entrepreneur/team
Interview date, Process and Venue for Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme
After the review process which will require interviews, successful applicants will be contacted via email.
January 26, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Orange Corners on ybi.formstack.com to apply
All Applications must be through the sign up link on the website.
For more details, visit Orange Corners website