Are you employed (salary earner) and needs an upfront loan to solve or meet up with your immediate financial problem consider C24 loan.
This is another collateral-free loan that offers up to N5million naira which is strictly designed for salary earners.
C24 Limited is aimed at providing personal and business loans for individuals with a very nice competitive repayment plan.
In this article, we will be explaining every single thing relating to this loan provider, that is, the requirements, how to apply, repayment plan, interest rate, how much you can get from C24 loan and many others.
Let’s start by explaining what the loan is all about.
What is C24
C24 is a lending provider created by C24 Limited with the aim of helping employees (salary earners) to meet with their immediate financial problems.
With this lending platform, employees can get an upfront ranging from N50,000 to N5,000,000 with a reasonable repayment plan.
Note that the C24 Limited does not have an agent for their online application, this simply means that you should not pay any online application fee, the loan application is free and can be accessed by anybody provided you are a salary earner.
The loan provider is said to be among the best loan provider in Nigeria considering the number of individuals they have empowered and the amount of loan they have borrowed to Nigerians.
C24 Limited has empowered more than 180,000 plus individuals in Nigeria and has borrowed N8billion plus since they came into existence.
How to apply for a C24 loan
- Visit the C24 official website.
- Then navigate to apply for a loan at the top right-hand side.
- Then fill in the required information. “personal info, identification info/next of kin, employment info, loan account details, then you will be asked to tell how you heard about them, then finally you have to accept the terms and conditions.
- Finally, click on “submit”.
You can as well calculate your loan amount with the interest rate HERE
C24 will respond to your loan request within 24hours of the loan application, assuming your request is approved, the loan will be disbursed to your bank account within a few minutes.
Here at Payglobal, we advise you to borrow the amount you can repay to avoid Further penalties like being reported to the Credit Bureau will result in not getting a loan in the future and also a failure to repay your loan at the due date can also affect your employment.
Types of loan offered by C24 Limited
C24 Limited offers two types of loans which are “Personal and Business loan”; below are the loan requirements.
Personal loan: these are loans offered to an individual with the aim of helping hem meet up with there immediate personal or family monetary problems.
C24 personal loan requirements;
- Passport photograhp.
- A valid national identification card.
- Your employment, promotion or confirmation letter.
- A six months salary account bank statement.
- Company identification.
- Direct debit mandate,
- Post dated cheques.
Business loan: The business loan is designed for individuals who want to financial there already existing business or want to venture into a new business.
C24 business loan requirements;
- Recent passport photograph.
- A formal loan application on letterhead.
- Your cheque leaves (repayments and signature verification) for loan above #200,000.
- Signed direct debit mandate form.
- Recent utility bill.
- Means of identification.
- Rent receipt and rent/lease agreement.
- A signed letter of authority to print the bank statements.
- A signed letter of undertaking for the dishonor of postponed cheque.
- All pages of the initial offer letter.
C24 loan requirements
- Applicants must fall within the age range of 22-years to 55-years.
- The applicant must live and work in Lagos state.
- Applicants must be employed for at least six months with an active salary bank account.
- The applicant must maintain a good credit score.
- The applicant must have a good monthly income.
- Most importantly, the applicant must have a pension account
C24 loan interest rate
There loan interest rate is quite affordable, they offer an interest rate of 4% alongside other charges that you tend to pay which is a 4% management fee i.e. a one time loan repayment for the first time borrower which must be already calculated with the repayment plan.
What are the required documents for the loan application
Below are the required documents for your C24 loan application;
- A Letter of Employment.
- Salary bank statement for the last 6 months.
- You must have a good credit history.
- One recent passport photograph.
- Staff Identification card.
- Pension Statement or Tax ID and Employment Letter.
- Utility Bill (PHCN, Water bill, LAWMA bill OR Rent Agreement).
- Valid Proof of Identification (current ECOWAS Passport, National Identification, Driver’s License or Voters ID).
C24 loan repayment
Making a loan repayment is pretty easy, all you have to do is to choose any of the options listed below;
- Direct Debit.
- Standing Order/Instruction.
- Point of Sale Terminal.
You can also make use of any of the account numbers listed below;
- C24 Limited 0224847512 GTBank.
- C24 Limited 1014459477 Zenith Bank.
- C24 Limited 3290557011 FCMB.
- C24 Limited 5620052306 Fidelity Bank.
- C24 Limited 2029762400 First Bank.
- C24 Limited 0021403032 Stanbic IBTC.
C24 loan tenor
Yes, we understand that your question might be how long will it take before you start making payment of your loan.
C24 loan offers up to 3 months to 9 months repayment tenor.
Note that repayment is made on that salary day that’s why they request your salary account hen applying for the loan on the platform.
C24 contact Number and Address
You can reach out to C24 Limited through any of the contact details listed below;
Visit there head off at 4 Adenubi Close off Majekodunmi Street, off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos
You can reach them on Whatsapp at 081 0315 5826
You reach them on a phone through 081 0315 5826, 090 9089 7471
Note that C24 Limited works as from;
Working Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Working Days: Monday – Friday
What happens if I don’t pay back my loan on the agreed date
Defaulting your loan repayment will incur a 1% installment amount for each day. After 30 days of the loan defaulting additional measures will be carried out which includes the following;
- Reporting you (defaulter) to your employer which may lead to losing your job.
- Secondly, C24 may report you to the Credit Bureau which may result in not being able to access financial help from any loan provider in the future.
What to do if your salary is being delayed i.e. not getting paid on your normal payday
Should in case your employer failed or delayed your salary, to be on a safer side kindly reach out to C24 Limited through 07000 CREDIT24 or 0700 0273 34824 or mail them at [email protected]
C24 loan App
Apart from the online loan application, you can also download the C24 loan app through your Google play store.
Also, you can download Official loan App HERE
The C24 loan is strictly designed for salary earners to meet up with any pressing financial need and for those that are not employed but need financial assistance you can try out Carbon Paylater or Renmoney.
If you have any question concerning this post or any other post that is on our website, you can reach us through our contact page we always ready to attend to your questions.
How To Submit Your Bank Account Details on NPC Portal
Latest Update on Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment
Dollar To Naira Today Black Market Rate 4th February 2023
Week 31 Pool Result For Saturday 4th February 2023 – Pool Tips
Dollar To Naira Today Black Market Rate 3rd February 2023
EPL Game Week 22 Full Fixtures And Predictions 2022/2023
Nigerian Army DSSC Course 27/2023 Recruitment – Apply Now
Chapel Hill Denham’s Management Development Programme 2023 – Apply Now
How To Get Migo Loan in 2023 | Migo Loan Code (Get Upto N500k)
Dollar To Naira Today Black Market Rate 1st February 2023
Tips2 years ago
Best Android VPN Apps in 2020 (Full List)
How To1 year ago
How To Migrate To Airtel RCCG Plan 2021 – All You Need To Know
Tips2 years ago
Difference and Similarities Between Glo Yakata and Glo Berekete Tarrif Plans
Business & Loans1 year ago
Nirsal Microfinance Bank Sends Important Notice To NIB Applicants
Business & Loans1 year ago
NMFB AGSMEIS SME Loan Online Assessment Test Questions & Answers
News1 year ago
JAMB Announces Official Date For 2022 UTME Registration
Business & Loans1 year ago
Latest NPower News For Today Monday 24th January 2022
News1 year ago
WAEC GCE 2022 Registration Form Instructions and Guidelines