Julius Berger Nigeria Internship Abroad Wood Technology/Furniture Design 2021/2022
Julius Berger Nigeria is calling on young undergraduate engineering students that dream of acquiring skills with the company for its annual Internship Abroad Wood Technology/Furniture Design 2021.
This Internship programme is suitable for individuals into interior design using wood or you like craft and wishes to learn.
The AFP which is a subsidiary of Julius Berger Nigeria is offering a summer semester Internship Abroad Wood Technology/Furniture Interior Design in Nigeria.
You may also want to read NNPC/SPDC_JV 2021-2022 Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship – UK
What Julius Nigeria PLC will require from the participants:
- Assist in enhancing the planning of the material and production flow
- Support in the execution of measures to improve quality, productivity and reduce waste
- Accompany the organizational processes between design, manufacturing, purchasing, and logistics
What You Need To Know About Julius Berger
Julius Berger is a Nigerian construction company, headquartered in Abuja with additional permanent locations in Lagos and Uyo. The company is represented across Nigeria in structural engineering and infrastructure works, and in southern Nigeria through domestic and international oil and gas industry projects. It is known for constructing most of Nigeria’s infrastructures, major expressways, and even some residential buildings for the Chevron Nigeria headquarters in Lagos. The company has been listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1991.
Criteria for Julius Berger Internship Programme 2021
Below are the requirements for the Julius Berger internship programme 2021 include:
- Applicants must be an undergraduate Engineering students (from the 4th semester)
- The candidates must have good knowledge of German and the English language
- Applicants should have knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The undergraduates must have good knowledge of CAD-CAM
- The candidates should have a current certificate of enrollment
- Applicants must be willing to work in multicultural and international project teams
- The student has to be initiative
- Applicants should state their desired period (Period of use: 5-6 months)
You may also want to read Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) 2021Global Graduate Internship
Deadline For Application
The deadline is not Specified
How to Apply For Julius Berger Internship Programme 2021
All interested and qualified individuals should kindly visit the Julius Berger recruitment website on juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com to apply
To get more details, click here