Naija Coke Summership Programme 2021 For Nigerian Undergraduates
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC) is inviting all interested Nigerian Undergraduates to apply for its 3rd edition of the NAIJA Coke 2021 Summership Programme.
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC) is a growth-focused consumer packaged goods company and the strategic bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria. NBC is a member of The Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) Group, which operates in 28 countries with over 605 million consumers and 197 brands in these markets.
You may also want to read List of Tech Companies Currently Giving Scholarship To Women Apply Now
About Nigerian Bottling Company (Coca – Cola)
Nigerian Bottling Company is one of the world’s largest bottlers of drinks from The CocaCola Company. In Nigeria, we serve approximately 180 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility.
Aim and Benefits of Naija Coke Summer Internship
- The Coke Summership Program provides a robust developmental platform for Nigerian students to intern with us to gain industry experience during their academic Summer breaks.
- This year, the program will hold throughout the month of August across our plant locations nationwide (Lagos, Oyo, Kano, Edo, Imo, Borno, Rivers, and FCT). If you fit the profile below, we invite you to make the move and develop your career with us.
Requirements for Naija Coke Summership Programme 2021
In order to be eligible to apply for the programme, applicants must:
- Currently in the third/penultimate year of undergraduate study in a Nigerian university.
- Minimum of current Grade Point Average (GPA) of Second Class Upper.
- Ownership/Access to a smartphone and laptop.
- Currently resident within proximity of NBC plants (Agidingbi, Lagos; Asejire,Oyo; Challawa, Kano; Benin-City, Edo; Owerri, Imo; Maiduguri, Borno; Port-Harcourt, Rivers; Abuja, FCT).
- Available for the entire month of August to give full attention to the Internship Programme.
In addition, candidates will be required to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence, ambition, and enthusiasm to be the best.
- Good problem-solving/creative and innovative thinking skills, curiosity, and great appetite for learning
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
You may also want to read Apply For NNPC NAOC OANDO JV 2021 Tertiary Scholarship Scheme For Young Nigerian Undergraduates
How to Apply for Naija Coke Summership Programme 2021
Interested applicants should kindly visit Nigerian Bottling Company (Coca – Cola) on flows.beamery.com to apply