Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment 2021 – Online Registration Date
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has announced the recruitment of graduates and postgraduates for training as Direct Short Service Cadets. This was disclosed by the Air Vice Marshall, Mahmud Madi on behalf of the Chief of Air Staff.
You may also want read Nigerian Police Force Recruitment to begin soon – IGP
In Mahmud’s statement, he stated that the online registration will start on 26th July and run through until the 30th of August 2021. Interested candidates are advised to visit https://www.airforce.mil.ng/ to apply when the recruitment starts on the 26th.
He went ahead to give the requirements each interested candidate must meet in order to be eligible, which includes
Requirement For Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment 2021
1. Applicants must be single and of Nigerian Origin.
2. Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years (Candidates born before 29 September 1992 are not eligible) with the following exception:
a. Medical Consultants: Candidates should be between the age of 25-40 years (Candidates born before 29 September 1982 are not eligible).
b. Chaplain/Imams: Candidates must be between the age of 20 and 32 years (Candidates born before 29 September 1990 are not eligible).
c. The Excise is not for serving personnel desiring Branch Commission, Therefore. personnel above 30 years of age (born before 29 September 1992) need not apply,”.
d. The minimum height of candidates is 1.66m or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females.
Qualifications Required for Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment 2021
1. Interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of the first degree and Upper Class for HND holders.
2. Candidates must possess Lit in English Language and Mathematics and additional three credits in subjects related to the degree course of study.
3. NAF also said Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
4. Applicants must also possess an NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying.
5. Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their statutory professional bodies in Nigeria, where applicable.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are advised to visit https://www.airforce.mil.ng/ to apply
Applicants are to print out:
a. Attestation Form
b. Parent/Guardian Consent Form
c. Acknowledgment Form
Note: Online registration starts on 26 July 2021 and closes on 30 August 2021 and the application is free.
For further information, call the following support lines from 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday 89054432351, 09043440882 and 090558401420