The Dufil Prima Foods are looking forward to recruit young talented graduates who are ambitious and enthusiastic with a mindset to deliver excellent results and exhibit a high level of respect and integrity.
Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one of the fast-growing FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation. Over the past 25 years in the Nigerian market, Dufil Group has had a remarkable impact on the Nigerian culinary landscape. Our Products, Indomie Instant Noodles, Power Oil, Minimie Chinichin, Pure Flour, Pure Semolina, e.t.c. which appeal to several demographic groups, have grown to become a household name across the country.
Dufil Prima Foods Graduate Trainee Programme Qualification Requirements
- BSc and BTech First-class degrees in the following disciplines: Biochemistry, Food Science, Nutrition and Food Science Technology.
- 0 to 2 years of experience.
- 22 to 28 years of age.
- Must have completed NYSC (a scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded).
- Must be willing to accept deployment to any location at the discretion of our company.
- Must have technical knowledge of his/her field of study, data analysis capability and presentation skills.
- Must be computer literate and physically fit
- Must have good sight with absence of colour blindness and olfactory disability.
The Application Deadline
The deadline day is March 14, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Dufil Prima Foods Plc on dragnetscreening.ng to apply
For more details, visit Dufil Prima Foods Plc website