TETFUND National Research Fund (NRF) Grant 2021/2022
Are you a researcher in Nigeria? if your answer is yes, then this is your opportunity to grab the TETFUND National Research Fund (NRF) Grant as we walk you through the requirements and application process.
All Interested researchers are urged to send in their Concept Notes in the areas of Humanities & Social Sciences, Science, Engineering, Technology & Innovation, and Cross-Cutting.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has mapped out the sum of N8.5 billion for the current 2021 Grant Cycle.
You may also want to read Three Empowerment Programmes Launched by FG to Support Youths
What To Know About Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND)
The Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund) was originally established as Education Trust Fund (ETF) by Act No 7 of 1993 as amended by Act No 40 of 1998 (now repealed and replaced with Tertiary Education Trust Fund Act 2011). It is an intervention agency set up to provide supplementary support to all levels of public tertiary institutions with the main objective of using funding alongside project management for the rehabilitation, restoration, and consolidation of Tertiary Education in Nigeria.
You may also want to read 10 Interesting Fact You Need To Know About TETFUND
Requirements For National Research Fund Grant
To be considered for the TETFUND National Research Fund Grant 2021, applicants must:
- Be lecturers in any Public Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria.
- Eligible research must be multi-disciplinary and interdisciplinary research projects, comprising Researchers from various disciplines.
- The Principal Investigator (PI), who must preferably be at least a Senior Lecturer in a University, Chief Lecturer in a Polytechnic or College of Education, will lead the Research Team and be personally responsible and held accountable for the conduct of the research.
- Additionally, the PI must be institution-based, with the PI’s institution regarded as the Coordinating Institution.
- Additional members of the team can be drawn from Researchers in Private Tertiary Institutions, Research Institutes, Centres of Excellence, and the Industry.
Deadline For Application
December 28th, 2021
You may also want to read Agriculture Research Grants 2020/21 International Agricultural Grants
How to Apply for TETFUND National Research Fund (NRF) Grant
All Interested and qualified candidates are to visit Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) on nrf.tetfund.gov.ng to apply
Note: All Interested and eligible applicants for the TETFUND National Research Fund Grant are to complete all their applications on the online platform. The Principal Investigator is expected to visit the online platform where he/she will be closely guided on the preparation and final submission of the Concept Note.