Zamfara State Government Scholarship Portal 2022/2023 – Apply Here
The Government of Zamfara State is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified students into the state’s fully funded Scholarship programme for all students.
What To Know About Zamfara State Scholarship Board
Zamfara state scholarship board was established by law in 1996 when the state was created out of the former Sokoto State. The primary responsibility of the board is the disbursement of bursary allowance to the eligible state indigenes studying in various institutions of higher learning both at home and abroad.
You may also want to read US Embassy Recruitment 2021 – Apply Here
Requirements for Zamfara State Scholarship Board Undergraduate Scholarship
Below are the requirements applicants must meet in order to qualify for the scholarship:
- All Candidates applying for Zamfara State Scholarship must be bonafide indigenes of Zamfara State
- All Non-Indigenes are not eligible for the award of Zamfara State Scholarship.
- All Candidates who are Government employees are not eligible for the award of the Zamfara State Scholarship.
- All Candidates who are undergoing sandwich courses are not eligible for the award of the Zamfara State Scholarship.
- All spill over Candidates is considered only with University extension Approval.
- All candidates must have secured admission from recognized higher institutions of learning to study a course with supporting documents i.e Admission Letter.
- Students of private Universities/Institutions are not eligible for the awards of the Zamfara State Scholarship, only public school students are considered.
- All Candidates for Matriculation or IJMB courses need to apply after completion of their courses to submit fresh scholarship application forms for his/her Diploma or Degree Programmes
Documents Required for Application
Below are documents you will be needing during your application:
- Admission letter
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
Note: Avoid using fake documents because candidate can be disqualified at any given time if found using a fake document
May 22, 2022
How to Apply
All Interested and qualified applicants are to go to Zamfara State Scholarship Board portal at portal.zamfarassb.org to apply
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST apply with the following information:
- Other Names.
- The functional E-mail address and phone number.
Zamfara State Government Scholarship Portal 2022/2023