Shell Graduate Programme Opportunities 2021/2022 For Young Graduates
Shell is inviting interested and qualified graduates for its annual Graduate Programme Opportunities 2021/2022 For Young Graduates from all nationalities.
Successful applicants of this program will be welcomed into the Shell family and will further be encouraged to make their own contribution to an organization built around teamwork. They will be supervised and mentored with frequent reviews as part of a structured development programme, agreed with you in advance.
You may also want to read MTN Global Graduate Development Programme For Young Graduates across Africa 2022
What You Need To Know About Shell Nigeria
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employeesâ€™ ideas travel and come to fruition.
Aim of Shell Graduate Programme
Shell is looking for passionate people to achieve a more sustainable way of addressing the world’s energy demands. As a purpose-led organization, everyone who works here challenges to think about the difference they could personally make. Applicants will receive world-class training in business and your role, tailored to your skills and what you are hoping to do in your career in:
- Challenging and substantial responsibilities from your first entry into the business, where your performance contributes to company success.
- A structured development programme, highly valued across the industry.
- Working for a globally recognized brand tackling globally significant challenges.
- A 3-5-year Development Programme with rotations depending on your chosen area
- Excellent flexibility and work-life balance.
Requirements for Shell Graduate Programme
In order to be eligible for the Shell Graduate Programme, applicants are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be in their final year of study or have graduated from a recognized University with less than 3 years of work experience.
- There are no specific academic requirements for grades at A level or GCSE equivalents, however, we do expect candidates to have a strong academic record.
- You also need to be good at absorbing information, analyzing problems, making objective decisions, and coming up with original ideas.
- You should have the drive, confidence, and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
You may also want to read Fidelity Services Group Graduate Programme 2021/2022
Deadline For Application
The deadline is not specified
How to Apply For Shell Graduate Programme
All Interested and qualified individuals are to visit Shell Nigeria on shell.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
To get more details, click here