NGO Job At Center For Community Health And Development International – Apply Here
The Center For Community Health And Development International is calling on interested and qualified individuals for available positions in its organization for the continuous improvement of the health and quality of life of Nigeria’s rural children and women.
About Center for Community Health and Development International
The Center for Community Health and Development International is a non-discriminatory, non-governmental organization with a mandate to improve the health and quality of life of Nigeria’s rural children and women. CHAD was established in 2002 by a group of women from different religious and ethnic backgrounds in Gombe state, North-East Nigeria.
You may also want to read Apply For NGO Jobs In Plan International Recruitment 2021(10 Positions)
Below are the available position, details, and requirements of the recruitment:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Project type: Fixed Contract
Duration: 10 months with possible extension
- Work alongside the Project team in establishing project log frames, M&E work plans, and targets during the drafting of project proposals.
- Provide technical leadership and support to project and collaborate staff in planning and implementing M&E systems and activities, data-based programs, decision-making, and results reporting
- Supervise and mentor project data entry staff
- Collaborate with the Finance officer, to help develop a system to track and report cost-related data for each program element to reinforce financial and budgetary strategies and allocations during planning periods.
- Responsible for handling, documenting, confidentiality, and security of all informational resources related to feedback and complaints from beneficiaries.
- Support complaints and feedback mechanism, including communicating the response to complainants; liaise with programmes and operations to ensure prompt follow-up on feedback and complaints received.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of project activities to program manager
- Conduct field visits for data validation, to monitor the quality and completeness of data sets.
- Coordinate data collection at project sites to monitor program development and ensure timely compilation and reporting of data.
- Capture and document lessons learned; champion scaling up best practices.
- Prepare and implement training on monitoring/data gathering tools to the field office.
- Attend any information management-related trainings, meetings, and workshops.
Requirements For Qualifications
- First Degree in Statistics or in relevant studies.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Hausa Proficiency is a must.
- Proven experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams is required.
- 3-5 years professional experience as M&E Officer
- Spoken and written language skills in English is required with the ability to produce a quality report
You may also want to read Four Important Things All NMFB Non-interest Banking Window Loan Applicants
Other knowledge, Additional Competencies:
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Have experience in working with children on research issues as well knowledge of child safeguarding policy and child protection.
- Ability to appreciate cultural, religious, and ethnic diversity
- Excellent diplomacy and persuasion skills
- Ability to work under pressure often to strict deadlines.
- Ability to contribute to complex technical assistance programmes/projects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
5th October 2021.
How to Apply
All Applicants who are qualified and interested should kindly send their CV and Cover Letter (Not more than 3 pages) to [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- The letter should be addressed to the Human Resource Officer, Center for Community Health and Development (CHAD) International.
- CHAD provides equal opportunity in employment and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. CHAD International encourages all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Application submitted after the deadline will not be honored
NGO Job At Center For Community Health And Development International