NPower Latest Update: How To Avoid Missing Out On Batch C NPower Physical Verification
If you are among the Npower batch C applicants and you took part in the Computer-based test, then this article is for you, make sure to read to the end.
For those that scored below 70%, See what to do in order to rewrite the test before its too late How To Retake NPower Test If You Scored Below 70% – What to do
All Batch C applicants should regularly visit the Nasims self-service portal in order not to miss any update concerning the verification process date.
This phase may be the last stage of the recruitment process, So-therefore, failure to present the uploaded documents may lead to disqualification of such applicants.
As part of the recruitment exercise final process, the Npower management has already added a verification page on the NASIMS portal which is dedicated to only batch C applicants.
The verification process is all about a physical check of documents uploaded by applicants during the registration process, so all applicants will be expected to come along with those documents they uploaded when they called upon, failure to do that may lead to disqualification.
Requirements for Npower Physical Verification
- Valid Identity Card.
- Education Credentials (OND, HND, or Degree).
- Printout of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Residential permit or domicile letter of your Local Government area.
- Passport photograph.
- NYSC discharge certificate.
- N-power 2021 online printout containing your Reference Number.
Requirements to Avoid Disqualification
However, Before an applicant must scale through the final stage which is the physical Verification exercise, He/ She must have the following requirements to avoid disqualification:
1. All your documents including Educational Qualifications, Birth certificates, Local Government Origin Certificates, and your identity Cards must be presented.
2. There is no redeployment in Npower Programme. You will be required to be present in your State Of residence as selected during the registration process.
3. If you were unable to write the test, you will not be selected for the Physical Verification Exercise.
4. If there was a mistake in your personal information during the registration process, please kindly sort it out before the commencement of the Physical Verification. You can do that via the NASIMS Portal.
6. All Applicants must be present at the screening Venue.