The West African Examination Council, has made it clear that Issuing of Original Certificates is done Once.
Candidates who lost or Misplaced their Original Certificate are to report to any WAEC Office in the State he or she sat for the examination and apply for “Attestation of Results”.
The Attestation of Result confirms that the individual registered and sat for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination [WASSCE].
How to Retrieve Your Lost or Stolen WAEC Certificate
Requirement For the collection of Attestation Result
- Write a Letter of Application requesting an Attestation of the Result.
- Police Report on the lost or damaged certificate.
- Photocopy of the lost or damaged certificate
- Two (2) recent passport-sized photos of the candidate
- Sworn Affidavit for the collection of Attestation of Result
- Pay an administrative fee of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000) only in cash or draft payable to WAEC.
NOTE: You can only apply for the Attestation of results only if you registered and sat for the examination.
Remember to share this article with your friends and loved ones.