The federal government of Nigeria through the Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in Nigeria award scholarships (NA) 2020/2021 tenable in Nigeria public tertiary institutions.
FSBN Nationwide Scholarship Courses
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Agriculture E. Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneural Studies
- Environmental Sciences
Requirements for FSBN Nationwide Scholarship Qualification
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division.
- Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
- All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0
The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and take effect from the beginning of the academic
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies
Interview date, Process and Venue for FSBN Nationwide Scholarship
The qualified and interested applicant would be invited to partake in the Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Award
Note Come with one set of completed online printed form at the venue of the interviews as scheduled below:
2020/2021 FSB COMPUTER BASED TEST VENUES
- NORTH-WEST – SOKOTO & KANO
- NORTH-EAST – ADAMAWA & GOMBE
- NORTH-CENTRAL – FCT & KOGI
- SOUTH-WEST – OYO & ONDO
- SOUTH-SOUTH- DELTA & RIVER
- SOUTH-EAST – ENUGU & IMO
Important Documents Required for Application
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- State/ Local Government indigene certificate
The application deadline is January 24, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Federal Ministry Of Education on fsbn.com.ng to apply
Please all qualified candidates are advised to visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website
- Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- Print the Examination slip.
- Double Entries will be disqualified!
For more details, visit FSBN website