Tecno Pouvoir 3 was released on June 2019, it is actually an upgrade to Pouvoir 2. It comes with 5000mAh battery which delivers up to 4 days of power and that makes it an ideal phone for people residing in areas where there is low power supply.
Key Specs and Features of Tecno Pouvoir 3
- 2-inch IPS LCD Display, 1500 x 720 pixels
- Android 9, HiOS 5
- 1.28GHz Quad-core MediaTek processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB Built-in Storage, up to 128GB Memory Card
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear)
- 13MP rear camera and 13MP front camera
- 5, 000mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery
The Tecno Pouvoir 3 comes with a single 13MP main camera and 13MP selfie camera. The camera supports autofocus and 1080p video recording. It is an ideal smartphone looking at the price range, this would do well among its peers both on the selfie side and from the rear.
Design and Display
The Tecno Pouvoir 3 features a plastic body and has varieties of colors such as City blue, Champagne gold and Midnight black to choose from. At the back, it has a middle parallel section along which the fingerprint scanner and the back camera is situated.
It has a screen size of 6.2-inch screen lights, which is a top notch HD+ super fullview screen. It also has a 1500 x 720 pixel resolution. The big screen size will really serve well for gaming and other multimedia purposes.
Hardware and Software
Pouvoir 3 features 1.28GHz Quad-core processor with a 2GB RAM to assist. And also the smartphone comes with 32G internal storage space. It runs Android 8.1 Oreo OS HIOS 5 for user interface.
Network and Connectivity
The Pouvoir 3 operating system supports 4G LTE for fast internet connections and it also have other connectivity options such as GPS , 3G, 2G, WIFI, Bluetooth, WIFI Hotspot, micro USB port for file transfer/charging and a 3.5mm jack port.
The smartphone comes with Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery which makes it stand out among its peer.
Price and Availability
The price in Nigeria depends on the outlet but the price ranges around 36,000 – 38,000 Naira.
Tecno Pouvoir 3 Full Specifications
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
4G bands LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 20(800), 28(700)
LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900)
LTE band 3(1800), 7(2600), 20(800)
Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Announced 2019, June
- Status Available Released 2019, June
- Dimensions 6 x 76.7 x 8.5 mm (6.20 x 3.02 x 0.33 in)
- Height 157.6mm
- Width 76.7mm
- Thickness 8.5mm
- Weight 168 g (5.93 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 2 inches, 96.7 cm2 (~80.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1500 pixels (~268 ppi density)
- Protection NEG
- OS Android 8.1 (Oreo); HIOS 5
- Chipset Mediatek MT6739WA (28 nm)
- CPU Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU PowerVR GE8100
- Card slot microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal storage 32GB 2GB RAM
- Single 13 MP, AF
- Features Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected]
- Single 13 MP, f/2.0
- Features LED flash, HDR
- Video [email protected]
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 5mm jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth 2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB 2.0
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Colors Gold, Black, Blue