Lagos State INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2021 Form is Out | Apply Here
The Lagos State Independent National Electoral Commission Adhoc recruitment form is out for interested applicants who will be willing to apply. In this article, we will be walking you through how you can get the form and apply.
Before we continue, if you are an NPower Batch C applicant, then you really need to read this What Npower Shortlisted Applicants Must Not Do Before Deployment
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in order to organize elections into various political offices in the country.
The Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission, according to the provisions of section 5 (a) — (i) of LASIEC Law No. 18, 2008 empowers the commission to organize, undertake and supervise all elections to Local Government Areas and Local Council Development Areas within the state.
The Commission invites applications for election Adhoc personnel in position below:
Available Positions and Qualifications for Election Adhoc personnel
- POLL CLERK: School Certificate, GCE, OND, and their equivalents.
- PRESIDING OFFICER: NCE, HND, BSC, BA, and their equivalents.
- SUPERVISORY PRESIDING OFFICER: HND, BSC, BA, MA MSC with cognate experience and evidence of participation in previous election duties.
- COLATION OFFICER: HND BSC, BA, MSC in sciences and figures related disciplines in addition to cognate experience and evidence of participation in previous election duties.
- RETURNING OFFICER: HND BSC, MSC, Ph.D., Director in the Public Service, University Don, Renown Professional with cognate experience and evidence of participation in previous election duties.
How to Apply For Lagos State INEC Adhoc Recruitment Form 2021
In order to apply for this positions, kindly click the link below