AGSMEIS Loan Online Assessment Test Questions & Answers 2022 to help you prepare can be accessed below.
The Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme (AGMEIS) Online Assessment Test is a compulsory online assessment test administered to applicants of the CBN-NIRSAL AGSMEIS Interest loan which usually consists of 20 multiple choice questions to be completed within the allotted time of 30 Minutes.
CBN-Nirsal AGMEIS SME Loan is an initiative to support the Federal Government’s efforts and policy measures for the promotion of agricultural businesses and small/medium enterprises (SMEs) as vehicles for sustainable economic development and employment generation.
Beneficiaries can access up to N3 Million at 9% per annum from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)/Nirsal Microfinance Bank (NMFB) Agric-Business, Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS).
To get the full benefit of this AGSMEIS Online Assessment Test Questions & Answers, we recommend you first of all attempt the questions on your own before checking the answers.
NOTE: The answers are found at the end of the last question.
The AGSMEIS Online Assessment Test usually consists of 20 multiple-choice questions to be completed within the allotted time of 30 Minutes.
AGSMEIS Loan Online Assessment Test Questions & Answers 2022
1. Jana noticed a problem while reviewing her company’s monthly income statement. She verified that the total revenue was N4,590 and that the total expenses were N1,452. However, the income statement showed a net income total of N1,383.
Which of the following reflects the correct net income?
2. Nigerian Businesses fail mainly due to the following reasons:
A.Poor management of human, material, and financial resources
B.Lack of adequate knowledge to run and grow the business
C.Inconsistent government policies
D.All of the above
3. A Business Plan is an unwritten document that describes your business.
4. Price Reduction could increase Sales And Customer Loyalty.
5. Why is it often necessary to provide employees with additional training?
A. To analyze diversity
B. To improve performance
C. To increase socialization
D. To identify sensitivity
6. Why do you need to control the cost in the business including all except?
B. Price Reduction
7. The essential elements of a Business Plan are the different sections of a Business Plan
8. The following are roles of ICT in business management
A. Account and Record-Keeping
B. Customer Services Management
C. Marketing Management
D. All of the above
9. Which of the following is the most critical component of a Business Plan?
A. Market Analysis
B. Executive Summary
C. Company Description
D. Financial Plan
10. During the month of July, sales at Handy’s Shoe Mart totaled N2,500. The cost of the shoes was N1,025. The owner paid N866 for supplies, insurance, rent, and utilities during the month. The N609 left over-represents the owner’s __________
A. gross profit
B. sales income
C. net profit
D. operating expenses
11. What is the full meaning of AGSMEIS?
A. Agric, Small and Medium Enterprise International System
B. Agric, Small and Medium Enterprise International Scheme
C. Agricultural, Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme
D. Agric-Business, Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme
12. These are modern and common methods of advertising a business, especially in the year 2021, except via:
D. Newspaper Insert
13. Mrs.Hadiza owns a rice farm that employs 10 people. If the salary for each of Hadiza’s employees is NGN 30,000. How much would Mrs. Hadiza have paid her employees for 7 months?
A. NGN 3,000 000
B. NGN 210 000
C. NGN 300 000
D. NGN 2 100 000
14. The following are Qualities of an Entrepreneur except
A. Sees opportunities in problems
B. Doesn’t give up easily
C. Takes responsibility for any failure
D.Does do not invest in Personal development
15. Mr. Musa wants to register his business with Corporate Affairs Commission for his groundnut oil business. Which of the following isn’t eligible for Mr. Musa to register his business under?
A. Limited Liability Company
B. Non-Governmental Organization
C. Unlimited Partnership
D. Business Name
16. Cost Control System works in several ways.
17. How much is the cost of the AGSMEIS training?
A. N10 000
B. N8 000
C. N6 000
D. N4 000
18. The Entrepreneur is the Business?
19. When you are feeling stuck as an Entrepreneur, is there a need for a change in mindset?
20. The practice of identifying and reducing business expenses to increase profits is ____?
B. Cost Control
You may also want to read How To Easily Repay Your Nirsal Microfinance Bank (NMFB) AGSMEIS Loan
AGSMEIS Loan Online Assessment Test Answers
|Question No.||Correct Option|
|2||D. All of the above|
|5||B. To improve performance|
|8||D. All of the above|
|9||B. Executive Summary|
|10||C. net profit|
|11||D. Agric-Business, Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme|
|12||D. Newspaper Insert|
|13||D. NGN 2 100 000|
|14||D. Does not invest in Personal development|
|15||B. Non-Governmental Organization|
|17||A. N10 000|
|20||B. Cost Control|
NOTE: Please note that the questions might differ a little bit for each test taker; they are usually reshuffled from the NMFB AGSMESIS Online Assessment question bank, the above questions give you a better idea of what the questions will look like.
Dollar To Naira Today Black Market Rate 5th December 2022
Link To Apply For DonJazzy Educational Scholarship Birthday Giveaway Gift 2022
Dollar To Naira Today Black Market Rate 4th December 2022
Direct Link To Check Your NPC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment Application Status
Full List Of Nigerian Army 84RRI Screening Centers Nationwide 2022/2023
Federal Government National Startup Investment Fund 2022 – Apply Now
Dollar To Naira Today Black Market Rate 3rd December 2022
2022 FIFA World Cup: List of 16 Countries Qualified for Knockout Stage
Week 22 Pool Result For Saturday 3rd December 2022 – Pool Tips
Borno State Ministry Of Education Job Opportunity 2022 – Apply Now
Tips2 years ago
Best Android VPN Apps in 2020 (Full List)
How To1 year ago
How To Migrate To Airtel RCCG Plan 2021 – All You Need To Know
Tips2 years ago
Difference and Similarities Between Glo Yakata and Glo Berekete Tarrif Plans
Business & Loans10 months ago
Nirsal Microfinance Bank Sends Important Notice To NIB Applicants
Business & Loans10 months ago
NMFB AGSMEIS SME Loan Online Assessment Test Questions & Answers
News11 months ago
JAMB Announces Official Date For 2022 UTME Registration
Business & Loans11 months ago
Latest NPower News For Today Monday 24th January 2022
News11 months ago
WAEC GCE 2022 Registration Form Instructions and Guidelines