How To Migrate To Airtel Freedom Plan 2022 – All You Need To Know
Welcome to Flippstack, we will be walking you through how to migrate to Airtel Freedom Plan which allows Airtel users both old and new enjoy cheaper call rates.
Airtel is one of the Telecommunication giants in Nigeria and they always have the interest of their customers at heart, that’s why they have introduced the Freedom plan which allows customers to make as low as 12kobo per second (12k/sec), which is the best rate you can get from anywhere.
You may also want to read How To Migrate To Airtel RCCG Plan 2021 – All You Need To Know
Airtel Freedom tariff is a package introduced by Airtel which helps you save money while making calls. Yes, you make calls at the rate of 12kobo per second (12k/sec) and send text messages at 4Naira per SMS (N4/sms).
Below are the simple steps to take in order to subscribe to the Airtel Freedom plan
How To Migrate To Airtel Freedom Plan
The quick USSD code for Airtel Freedom Plan is *152# but there is another method to apply, just follow the below steps:
- Kindly dial *121# to bring up the Tariff plan menu.
- Reply ‘5’ to select ‘Billing & Tariff‘.
- Then, reply ‘3’ to select ‘Freedom Plan‘ from the list.
Immediately you are done with the above process, you’ll get a successful message from Airtel. This message gives you insight into your new tariff plan.
Note: Migration to the Freedom Plan is free for 30days, then after 30days, you will be charged 100 Naira.
Benefits Of Airtel Freedom Plan
Below are the benefits of Airtel Freedom plan:
- Airtel Freedom Plan Call Rate is 12kobo per second (12k/sec). At this rate, you can make calls for long hours. Yes, without worries about extra charges.
- You can make calls to all local networks in Nigeria.
- Four Naira (N4) only is charged for SMS.
You may also want to read 40+ Secret Codes to Unlock Android Smartphone Hidden Features
How To Deactivate Airtel Freedom Plan
There is no method to deactivate Airtel Freedom Plan, all you need to do is to migrate to another plan, then you will successfully deactivate Freedom Plan, so follow the below step to migrate to another plan:
- Open your Phone Dialer app
- Simply dial *121# and wait for the pop-up menu.
- Now, reply ‘5‘ to select ‘Billing & Tariff‘.
- From here, migrate to your desired tariff plan.
That’s all you need to do and you will opt-out from Airtel Freedom Plan
How To Migrate To Airtel Freedom Plan 2022