5. Being free doesn’t mean that you will have your freedom forever. You have to defend it till your last breath, so everyone knows that they shouldn’t mess with you and your independence.
Top 40 Independence Day Quotes And Patriotic Messages
Welcome to Flippstack, Nigeria will be marking its 61st independence day on October 1st and we have compiled 40 Independence Day Quotes And Patriotic Messages to commensurate the 2021 Nigeria Independence day.
This year, Nigeria has clocked 61 and we will celebrate it, as usual, that is why the Federal Government declares Friday, 1st October as a public holiday. Happy Independence day Nigeria.
Below are Independence Day Quotes And Patriotic Messages to wish your friends and loved ones as Nigeria marks its 61st Independence day.
You may also want to read 50 Happy Nigeria Independence Day Messages And Wishes 2021
Top 40 Independence Day Quotes And Patriotic Messages
1. Freedom is not something that the oppressor will give you just because they suddenly feel like they have to. We have to fight for it, and we will keep fighting till our last breath.
2. Every human being is born free. Why do we have to fight for our freedom then? Embrace your inner freedom and never let anyone take it from you. It’s yours and yours only.
3. How can we talk about peace when we don’t have independence? Peace is not possible without it. Let’s raise our glasses for being free and at peace. We have fought for this, so let’s celebrate this wonderful moment!
4. Freedom means not being afraid of standing up for yourself. Independence is the most valuable thing in the world, so stiffen up that upper lip and fight for your right to be independent.
8. Freedom doesn’t have skin colour or gender. Freedom is for everyone, no matter who you are or what you do. Let’s celebrate equality and keep fighting for freedom for every single person in this world.
9. Freedom is a basic human right, and it’s important for people to know that they are free. It’s the most important part of our existence. Cheers to the ones who fought for our freedom and for the ones who will carry it through ages.
10. Being free means being able to change the world. We are proud to say that our independence gives us an opportunity to make positive changes every single day. Cheers to that!
11. We fought for the independence and sovereignty of our home. The feeling of freedom fills my heart with so much satisfaction and pride, I can’t be more thankful to everyone who participated in this battle for freedom. Happy Independence Day!
12. Sovereignty of our nation has always been very important to every single one of us. Let’s celebrate this Independence Day and raise our glasses for everyone who has fought for it. Cheers!
13. A human being cannot live without freedom. We earned the right to be free and prosperous, to call this country our home. Let’s always remember everyone who fought for our peace. Happy Independence Day!
14. Today we celebrate every citizen of our country. You made our independence possible. You made this amazing life possible. Thank you for always caring for the future of our nation. Happy Independence Day!
15. Independence Day is an amazing opportunity to remind ourselves how hard we’ve worked for it. Through blood and tears, we fought for our freedom. We made our dreams a reality. Cheers to another year of independence!
16. Today is the day we pay respect to our beautiful nation. We’ve done so much to build our very own culture and heritage, so let’s celebrate it today. May this Independence Day be special for you and your loved ones.
17. Freedom is something you have to fight for. We’ve tried so hard to earn it, so let’s celebrate the fact that we still have our freedom. Never let go of it and always carry it in your heart. Happy Independence Day!
18. Today we cherish the ones who made our independence possible. Freedom is hard to get, but we were blessed to have it. Let’s appreciate everything we have and celebrate the great miracle of freedom. Happy Independence Day.
19. Remembering our past is extremely important. But we also have to think about building our future. Let’s do everything to keep our freedom and carry it through the years. Happy Independence Day to the whole nation!
20. Today we celebrate the glory of freedom. We don’t understand the value of it until we lose it, so let’s remember about that and never let it go. Joy to the nation. Happy Independence Day!
21. Freedom should not be something you have to deserve. It’s something you just naturally have. Something that no one can take away from you. Let’s celebrate Freedom!
22. If a man takes away someone’s freedom, he no longer has his freedom as well. We need to unite and fight against people who think they have the right to own other people’s lives. Happy Independence Day! Let’s all celebrate the great Freedom!
23. Freedom is the most precious thing in every human’s life. No one has a right to take it away, and we need to do everything to protect our society from cruelty and violence. Happy Independence Day!
24. Freedom is for everyone. It doesn’t see colors or shapes. We’ve had enough of hate and violence, and now we need to build our new future, full of love and understanding. Let’s raise our glasses to Independence Day!
25. So blessed to be here today. Blessed to have a right to speak and to be heard. A right no one can take away from me. Let’s raise our glasses to the future full of understanding, appreciation, and gratitude.
26. We all are so different, but there is one thing that unites us and it’s independence. We should honour it and never forget how hard it was to get it. Enjoy this beautiful Independence Day!
27. Without freedom, we don’t have a name, one vision, one identity, one nation. If our country is worth dying for, during wars, we should also realize that it’s worth living for in a time of peace!
28. Let us honour every patriot because, without them, freedom would not have existed. What they did, we can never repay. Happy Independence Day!
29. My love for my nation is worthiness. My love for my people is endless. All I desire for my country is happiness. Let me be the first person to wish you a special happy Independence Day!
30. It’s been more than two centuries since our grandparents won our first and most crucial battle, but we still can feel the taste of freedom and independence. It is something we will cherish until the end. Happy Independence Day!
31. This day is very significant for our country and each of us as its citizens. This is the day when the U.S. was formed. This is the day when we became free and independent officially. This is the day we’ll never forget. Happy Independence Day!
32. Let’s make a strong decision, to value our nation and never forget the sacrifices from those who gave us freedom. Happy Independence Day!
33. Happy Independence Day to everyone, I wish you all faith in the words, freedom in the mind, and pride in your souls. Let’s salute this glorious nation on its Independence Day!
You may also want to read Happy New Month Wishes And Messages September 2021
34. It is a great time for you to show the act of freedom. Make yourself known. Never follow others footsteps, free yourself, after-all you are independent! Happy Independence Day.
35. Let’s celebrate and enjoy the freedom giving us a possibility to live independently, helpfully, cheerfully, hopefully by reflecting on our past and remembering our national heroes who gave us total freedom after years of pain and humiliation.
36. From all of my heart I want to congratulate all people on this wonderful day. It‘s a big day for our country. Wish the best Independence Day!
37. Let’s salute our martyrs for the sacrifices they made and appreciate them for giving us today. Happy independence!
38. Independence is a special and precious gift of God. May our lives always remain independent, happy Independence Day.
39. As you celebrate this day, always have it in mind that no nation is perfect and it can only be made perfect by me and you. Happy independence, proud to be a citizen!
40. Let’s raise our hands and celebrate this day, let’s stand up so high to show respect for the great ones who died for our independence, let’s sing our national anthem with flags in hand and celebrate this wonderful day!