Procter & Gamble(P&G) Internship Program 2021/2022 for Young Nigerians
Procter & Gamble (P&G) are calling on interested and smart Nigerian Youths who are passionate about working in one of the largest dynamic consumer goods company to her 2021/22 annual internship program.
So if you are that candidate, then read this article until the end as we walk you through how you can easily apply for the Procter & Gamble(P&G) Internship Program 2021/2022 for Young Nigerians.
The Internship drive is for those who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC). You are solicited to apply regardless of your specific field of study. The openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Information Technology, Human Resources, etc
All You Need To Know About Procter & Gamble(P&G)
P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer packaged goods companies; their operations in Nigeria span across two decades with an enduring commitment to ‘touch and improve’ the lives of our consumers.
P&G commenced operations in Nigeria in 1992 and started local production of Always sanitary pads and Vicks throat drops at their production facilities in Ibadan, Oyo State in 1993. P&G Nigeria has its head offices in Lagos with a manufacturing plant in Ibadan and another in Agbara, Ogun State.
With a strong portfolio of six leading brands: Pampers, Ariel, Always, Oral B, Gillette, and Safeguard, they bring world-class standards to Nigeria. They raise consumer satisfaction and market standards and offer the latest product technology to meet the needs and budgets of their wide range of consumers.
Benefits of Procter & Gamble (P&G) Internship Program
- P&G aims to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings who are seeking to develop their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders.
- You will be part of an inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
You may also want to read Access Bank Green Internship 2021 For Young Nigerian Graduates: All You Need to Know
Requirements for Procter & Gamble (P&G) Internship Program
- You are in 2nd class upper and above & haven’t started NYSC
- Only Graduates of 2020 or 2021
- You demonstrate leadership Skills
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture
How to Apply
To Apply, kindly visit their official Recruitment site.
For more details, visit the P&G website