KZN Youth Empowerment Fund Grant 2021
Application for KZN Youth Empowerment Fund Grant 2021 is currently ongoing for qualified and interested youths. The application process started on 1st July 2021 and will run through until 30th July 2021.
Interested youths are advised to ensure that they have the following documents when making an application:
- Business proposal (R50 000 io R500 000) business plan (R500 000 to R2 Mill);
- Company Registration Documents;
- Proof of Address and valid Tax Clearance Documentation.
Below is the minimum qualifying criteria all applicants must adhere to in order to be considered for the fund
Minimum Qualifying Criteria For KZN Youth Empowerment Fund
The Youth of KwaZulu-Natal is drawn to the following minimum qualifying criteria to ensure consideration and possible approval of their applications:
- Age Cohort (18-35)
- No change of business ownership in the last twelve months from the date of the Fund application.
- Maximum 10% operational costs and 90% capital or asset costs.
- Business ownership (80 %Youth owned).
- Young women-owned businesses will have an added advantage.
- Adhere to priority sectors as spelled out in the application form (Applications with Innovation and sound Franchise deals are encouraged).
- Local content is required.
- Township and Rural operations are encouraged.
NB: To avoid automatic disqualification, all applicants are advised to make sure they comply with the above minimum criteria.
30th July 2021
How To Apply
Interested applicants should kindly download the application form below