Have you been a victim of a cryptocurrency P2P platform scam? if your answer is yes, then this article is for you, because we will be walking you through how to recover your money after been scammed on the Cryptocurrency P2P Platform.
A few months ago Central Bank Of Nigeria Ban cryptocurrency through the directive of the federal government. As the ban hit the cryptocurrency market, traders divert to another cryptocurrency trading method called peer-to-peer which is commonly known as “P2P” for buying and selling cryptocurrencies in Nigeria.
You may also want to read MTN Foundation Scholarship Form 2021/2022 For Undergraduate Nigerian Students
Below are how you can recover your money after been scammed on Cryptocurrency P2P Platform
How To Recover Your Money After Been Scammed On Cryptocurrency P2P Platform
- Endeavour you have the account name, account number, and bank of the vendor.
- Print the receipt of payment from your bank app or statement of account as evidence of payment.
- Visit the vendor’s bank and go to the customer care service.
- Lay your complaint with all necessary proof of payment
- The vendour’s account will be checked and if your transaction is confirmed the bank will block the vendor account and then put a call across to the vendor to come in person to rectify issues with his bank On a specific date.
The Bank will usually contact the police or ask you to do so and will demand your presence on the fixed date which was agreed. If the Vendor visits the bank then the law enforcement agency would apprehend him. After the necessary procedures, you will get your money back.
How to Recognize A Reliable Vendor On Binance P2P Exchange
In order to know a reliable P2P vendor on Binance, kindly read the below tips
- Firstly, check if the vendor is fully verified with the yellow tick sign
- Secondly, endeavor that the vendor has a completion rate of 90% and above.
- Thirdly, Ensure that the number of completed trades is above 5000.