How To Partake And Become FCMB Flexxpreneur Of The Month
if you are an entrepreneur less than 30years of age, you are eligible to have your business in front of millions of potential customers around the world with the First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Flexxpreneur of The Month.
FCMB is encouraging young undergraduates to engage in entrepreneurship empowering them through FCMB Flexxpreneur, so all young entrepreneurs are advised to capitalize on this opportunity.
You may also want to read NMFB Sends New Directive To TCF And AGSMEIS Loan Applicants
Aim of The FCMB Flexxpreneur
The FCMB Flexxpreneur is aimed at profiling young business owners, giving them a platform to share their stories, challenges, goals, wins, ideas, and opinions on industry trends and practices.
- To motivate startups
- To encourage student entrepreneurs
- To encourage prospective business owners that it pays to be your own boss
- It is designed at profiling young business owners
Terms and Condition For FCMB Flexxpreneur
1. To participate in FCMB’s Flexxpreneur Series (“the Initiative”), participants must be aged between 18-30 years and have a running business.
2. To be featured in the series, interested participants are required to submit an entry in response to any of the “Calls to Participate”, which will be made intermittently on one or more of FCMB’s social channels and detailed information on how to submit.
3. Interested participants are required to send in the following within a week after the details have been requested:
- High-resolution images of themselves and their products/services
- List of their social media handles
- Answers to their interview questions
- Duly signed Flexxpreneur Agreement
4. FCMB reserves the right to edit received interviews for grammatical correctness and suitability for its audience.
5. Submission of details does not guarantee that a participant will be featured in the Initiative. FCMB reserves the exclusive right to select those to feature and when they would be featured.
6. Participants will have their interview and products/services showcased on one or more of FCMB’s social media platforms, its Flexxzone WhatsApp groups, and its microsite flexxzone.fcmb.com
7. FCMB’s decision in respect of all matters to have to do with The Initiative will be final and binding on all participants.
8. There is no fixed time as to when the participant’s interview/pictures will be used. FCMB will, however, make every effort to notify participants one week before featuring their entries
9. FCMB reserves the right to use all creative assets including participant pictures, products/services images, interviews, and other materials related to The Initiative in the promotion of its Flexx product.
10. By entering this initiative, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. FCMB excludes itself from all losses, expenses, or damages that may be suffered or incurred by the participant as a result of participating in the Initiative.
12. FCMB reserves the right to use all creative assets including participant pictures, products/services images, interviews, and other materials related to The Initiative in the promotion of its Flexx product.
13. By entering this initiative, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How To Partake in FCMB Flexxpreneur Of The Month
All interested participants are advised to visit https://flexxzone.fcmb.com/flexxpreneur-form/ to fill the FCMB Flexxpreneur form which serves as an entry form, then follow the third instruction in the above terms and conditions.
So, if you have a business (fashion, tech, media, etc.), this is a chance to showcase your work and gain exposure while inspiring fellow individuals like you, who need an extra push.
If you’re excited about this opportunity and interested in sharing your story, watch this space and follow @myfcmb on Twitter and Instagram for updates and inquiries.