The Federal Character Commission has commenced recruitment for the 2021/2022 session and interested individuals are advised to go ahead and apply. In this article, I will be walking you through how you can apply.
It may also interest you to read FG to Start Second Tranche of Payment to 774000 SPW
The Federal Character Commission is one of the executive bodies, established by Section 153 (1) of the 1999 Constitution charged with the responsibility of monitoring the implementation of rules and principles proclaimed in federal character.
It was created in order to create more jobs for unemployed Nigerian youths including graduates and undergraduates.
Federal Character Commission Job Requirements and Qualifications
All Applicants must be in possession of the following
- Applicants must have B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any recognized institution
- Copy of WASC or SSSC with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- NECO/GCE Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
The form for the programme is not yet out, so disregard any advert you see online. We promise to update you once the form is out.
To get more info if the Recruitment has started, go to the official website: http://www.federalcharacter.gov.ng or visit our page frequently for more updates.