Simple Step to Download Android 11 on Your Android Phone
Android 11 is now official and stable for download but only for compatible phones. Currently the list of smartphones that is compatible for Android 11 is very short but as time goes on many devices will be eligible.
In this article, I will be walking you through on how you can download the Android 11 on your smartphone, so don’t look further you are at the right place.
Before we go ahead, it’s better to know some of the devices that are currently eligible and can download Android 11. These devices includes; Google Pixel 2, Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, Pixel 3, Pixel 2 XL,Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 3a, Pixel 3a XL, Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL. Hopefully in few months to come this list will grow longer because other manufacturers are working towards launching the new OS in their smartphone.
How to Download Android 11 Beta Easily
- Back up all your data to be at a safer side
- Open your smartphone Settings menu
- Select system >> advance, then tap on System Update
- Select Check for Update and wait till you see an option to upgrade to Android 11. Then click download Android 11.
- After the download is completed, you will need to restart your phone before you start enjoying the new OS version.
- If the option to download Android 11 didn’t appear, kindly check back in few days or your device is not compatible with the version of OS.