Xiaomi Mi 9T was lanched on 12th June 2019, it is an upgrade for Xiaomi Mi 9, the two devices comes with similar features but Mi 9T comes with a bigger battery capacity of 4000mAh while Mi 9 comes with 3,300mAh. Xiaomi Mi 9T features a 20MP Pop-up selfie camera which makes it a great choice for selfie lovers.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Key Specs & Features
- 39 inch AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2340 pixels (403 ppi), 19.5:9 aspect ratio, HDR
- Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10
- Octa-core Qualcomm SnapDragon 730 Processor (8 nm); Adreno 618
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB Built-in Storage (No SD Card Slot)
- 48 MP + 8 MP + 13MP Triple Rear Camera
- 20MP Motorized Popup Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Colors – Carbon black, Red flame, Glacier blue
- 4000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Xiaomi Mi 9T comes with an AI Rear Triple Camera of 48MP + 8MP + 13MP and a 20MP Motorized Pop-up front camera. The 48MP rear camera is an ultra high-resolution wide camera which offers you a very high quality image output.
The device has a video resolution of up to 3840 x 6000 and a photo resolution of up to 8000 x 6000. The camera hardware and software packed in this device creates an avenue for a lot of creative videos and photos, depending on how skilled you are.
Design and Display
Mi 9T features a Gorilla Corning Glass with an all-round plastic back which houses three cameras, its array of three cameras are arranged in the middle, with its primary camera set apart from the other two cameras. It comes in three varieties of colours which are Carbon Black, Flame Red and Glacer Blue.
The Xiaomi Mi 9T features a 6.39 AMOLED FHD + full screen display with a screen density of 403 PPI and a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340. It also supports a HDR display and has a colour adjustment functionality.
Hardware and Software
Xiomi Mi 9T runs Android 9.0 Pie version of OS and MIUI 10 user interface. It comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 which powers an Octa-core processor and a clocking speed of 2.2GHz. It also features Adreno 618 GPU, upto 610MHz which will be suitable for gamming.
It has an internal storage of 64GB or 128GB, 6GB RAM but it is sad to know that it has no option for a supportive micro SD card.
Connectivity & Battery
Mi 9T supports use of dual Sim cards from different carriers, both cards can access 4G connectivity simultaneously and it also supports 3G and 2G connectivity.
The Xiaomi Mi 9T features a 3.5mm headphone jack, and USB Type C port for data transfer and charging. It also features dual-band wifi Bluetooth 5.0 and fear field connection (NFC).
The device is powered with a 4000mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery and it also has an 18W fast charger.
Xiaomi Price in Nigeria
The Price of Xiaomi Mi 9T in Nigeria starts from 102,000, although the price differs from vendor to vendor.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Full Specifications
- Display: 6.39 inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 2340 (403 ppi), 19.5:9 aspect ratio, HDR
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Rear Camera: 48MP (f/1.75, 0.8-micron, wide) + 8MP (f/2.4, 1.12-micron, telephoto) + 13MP (f/2.4, 1.12-micron, ultrawide) Camera
- Rear Camera Features: PDAF, 2x Optical Zoom, Dual-LED Flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera: Motorized pop-up 20 MP Camera, f/2.2, 0.8µm, HDR
- Built-in Storage: 64GB / 128GB
- External Memory Slot: No
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300)
- 5G: No
Hardware & Software
- Platform: Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 (8 nm) – Octa-core (2.2 GHz dual-core Kryo 470 Gold & 1.8 GHz hexa-core Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno618
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Colors: Carbon Black, Red Flame, Glacier Blue
- Dimension: 156.7 x 74.3 x 8.8 mm (6.17 x 2.93 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 191 g (6.74 oz
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Dual SIM
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- NFC: Yes
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type C, USB on the Go
- Battery: 4000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
- Fast Charging: Yes, 18W Fast Charging