TECNO Spark 5 Price And Full Specification
Tecno Spark 5 comes with some few trending features such as improved cameras, display, design, a bigger battery and much more, which makes it one of the best smartphones produce by Tecno mobility this year. It is an improvement of Tecno Spark 4 which was released last year.
In this article. We will be exploring the full specification and price of Tecno spark 5 which will be useful for you in making decision in your purchase of smartphone.
Key Features and Spec of Tecno Spark 5
- 6-inch IPS LCD, 720 x 1600 pixels (266 PPI)
- Android 10; HIOS 6.1
- 2GB RAM
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio A22 (12 nm)
- 32GB Built-in Storage, With Memory Card Support
- 13MP + 2MP + 2MP + QVGA Quad Rear Camera
- 8MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear)
- 5000mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
Tecno Spark 5 comes with glass front, plastic back and plastic frame which is similar with Tecno camon 15.
It has a square module on the back which houses a quad-camera setup and a camera flash. It also has a finger print sensor attached to it.
In the display setup, it comes with 6.6′ Dot-in wide screen display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 and a screen density of 266 PPI.
Tecno Spark 5 has the same camera feature with its predecessor Spark 4, it houses a quad-camera setup at the back with 13MP primary camera with an f/f/1.8 aperture; 2MP portrait lens, 2MP macro lens and AI camera. On the front, it has an 8MP camera, with an f/f/1.8 aperture and selfie flash, which is also capable of shooting 1080p video at 30fps and also HDR mode for photos.
Hardware and Software
Tecno Spark 5 features Octa-core MediaTek Helio A22 processor compare to its predecessor that features quad-core.
It comes with 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage, a PowerVR GE8320 graphics processing unit, and a whopping 5000mAh battery.
On the software side, we have the HIOS 6.1 user-interface on top of the Android 10.0 operating system.
Spark 5 features a 3.5mm jack, Micro-USB 2.0, wifi and Bluetooth 5.0.
Internet connectivity which is capped at 4GLTE.
Tecno Spark 5 Pricing And Availability
The price of Spark 5 varies based on the outlet or area you are residing in Nigeria, the price ranges between 50,000 – 55,000 naira.
Tecno Spark 5 Full Specifications
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G : Yes
- 5G : No
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Display: 6-inch IPS LCD, 20 x 1600 Pixels, 20:9 ratio (266 PPI)
- Rear Camera: 13MP (Primary) f/1.8 + 2MP (Macro) + 2MP (Depth) + QVGA
- Rear Camera Features: 1080p@30fps, Panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, 1080p@30fps
Internal Hardware Specs and Software
- Processor Type: octa-core Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm)
- Processor Name: Mediatek MTK
- Graphics Processor: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
- OS: Android 10
- Non-Removable Li-Po 5000mAh battery.
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Audio Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 55m Jack: Yes